lets have alittle fun here.

aussie_axl

well whats a group or band that you like, that your friends would give you shit about?

i got one, i don't mind the veronica's hey :rofl-lol: , there music is catchy, i think they have some talent, i guess it helps that i've meet them, little hotties and nice people :wub:, and they are brisbane girls :wub:,

Guns N' Roses or Hanoi Rocks? maybe Savage Garden or James Blunt...or perhaps Eminem. Depends on who I hang out with...personally I'm not embarrassed by anything I listen to but my friends seldom agree with be about music - maybe a band or two but not more.

In my teens I used to be a huge Corey Hart fan. :lol: I even spiked my hair like his.

I still have his albums, I'll pop one in once in a very blue moon. It's been a few years since my last listen. Think I'm about due for another.

Edited by Becket

I re-discovered my childhood copy of 'The Smurfs Christmas Party' recently.

It features such hits as 'All I Want for Christmas is a Smurf Hat' and 'Smurfing Around the Christmas Tree'

I think that's settled it:

Alty - 1

Forum - 0

I also listen to the soundtrack to 'Oliver!' wayyy more than I really should.

Otherwise, I'm proud of my love for Bonnie Tyler.

Well, Bryan Adams is the main one. I dig much of his music up till the mid 90s.

I also like a bunch of songs off the album Here Comes Trouble by Bad Company. This is a great ballad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMxkMl9Gj0

Actually, this album is one of the best sounding albums I've ever heard. If you have a high end stereo you should get this record just for that reason. The song above sounds fucking unreal with the guitar thrashing underneath. Everyone involved in the production of a rock record should listen to this to learn how to do their jobs properly.

Oh yeah, how about this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1FeEezee4s

Can't help it, I like this too:

Gotta love this video, thumbs up at 2:15!

Yeah, I'm a sucker for those sappy pop/rock songs. Anyways, not quite as embarrassing as some of the stuff you guys are admitting to! :rofl-lol:

Edited by KBear