Tarja Turunen

oogieboogieman420

not too long ago I got into nightwish really heavy.. and a short time after this, I found out they released their singer.. :shocked: no idea why.. but anyway.. I then found out that she's still releasing albums under her name Tarja Turunen, and so far I've heard a few songs like promises under the rain, I walk alone, winter storm.. ect ect.... and I have to say, she has the most amazing voice.. I'm sure that alot of you have heard of her, but for those who havent.. you wont be disapoointed in her if you give her a listen.. she has got the most amazingly beautiful voice i've ever heard.. whats everybody else's opinion of her? And isn't she like, the most beautiful woman in the world? Like god sent an angel and forgot to take her back home..lol..

not too long ago I got into nightwish really heavy.. and a short time after this, I found out they released their singer.. :shocked: no idea why.. but anyway.. I then found out that she's still releasing albums under her name Tarja Turunen, and so far I've heard a few songs like promises under the rain, I walk alone, winter storm.. ect ect.... and I have to say, she has the most amazing voice.. I'm sure that alot of you have heard of her, but for those who havent.. you wont be disapoointed in her if you give her a listen.. she has got the most amazingly beautiful voice i've ever heard.. whats everybody else's opinion of her? And isn't she like, the most beautiful woman in the world? Like god sent an angel and forgot to take her back home..lol..

I prefer Anette with Nightwish.

She got fired.. She was a woman Axl... used all the money on crap and first class hotels, flights, etc, etc...

But here solo stuff is not that good..

I always wondered what happened there.. I still love her.. I like her solo work.. it's not as good as nightwish.. but it's still good..

I'm assuming thats the new singer? and if so..

:shocked:

WHAT?!?! she has a good voice.. but she's nothing next to Tarja.. her voice sounds manufactured.. like the girl from flyleaf.. i'm not that big of a fan of her, and I think their music has suffered some-what..

and yeah, she can most definatley sing her fucking ass off...

She got fired.. She was a woman Axl... used all the money on crap and first class hotels, flights, etc, etc...

But here solo stuff is not that good..

I always wondered what happened there.. I still love her.. I like her solo work.. it's not as good as nightwish.. but it's still good..

I'm assuming thats the new singer? and if so..

:shocked:

WHAT?!?! she has a good voice.. but she's nothing next to Tarja.. her voice sounds manufactured.. like the girl from flyleaf.. i'm not that big of a fan of her, and I think their music has suffered some-what..

and yeah, she can most definatley sing her fucking ass off...

Anette is good, but here voice is more metal and she can`t do the "opera" parts, so you can say Nightwish has changed a bit.

BUT::::: the new stuff is bloody damn good.. and live they still kick ass, and Anette realy gives the old songs a new sound.

wow, I didn't know their was such hostility towards opera singer's in the opera metal genre.. or epic symphonic metal.. which ever you prefer... I love her voice.. even on the songs that are ok, like she is my sin, she still make's the song worth listening to.. I dunno.. I guess it's a matter of donuts or cookies..

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Haven't heard the new singer Anette, but I can't say I really loved Tarja. I liked the first album, but when the others sounded exactly the same I lost my interest.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, I didn't notice any more difference then that her hair was darker. But I've never really been into Nightwish, and haven't listened to them for years.