New singer for Led Zeppelin?

Zint

I hope they at least do the added singer name to their band name..

Led Zeppelin + Gary Cherone

ya know...something like that!

:confused:

They just need not do it.

Zeppelin is my 2nd favorite band of all time and I WILL not see them without Robert Plant...and I'm sure there's plenty of other people that feel the same way.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they at least do the added singer name to their band name..

Led Zeppelin + Gary Cherone

ya know...something like that!

:confused:

They just need not do it.

Zeppelin is my 2nd favorite band of all time and I WILL not see them without Robert Plant...and I'm sure there's plenty of other people that feel the same way.

Well, as someone who likes Zep but doesn't "love" them, let me say this: - I'd go see them with Plant in a heartbeat. I'd never go see them with anyone else. So I imagine other casual fans such as myself might feel the same way as you do. They'll lose a lot of trust and ticket sales if they tour without Plant.

Axl should quit Guns N' Roses and join Zeppelin. Get Page and JPJ to repace all New GNR's parts and release Chinese Democracy under the Zeppelin name. Axl singing Zeppelin songs would be just about as awesome as Page playing GNR songs. I'd pay a $1000 to see this in concert. Guns N' Zeppelin Starts Now!!

Edited by Randy Lahey

omg dat meenz gnr n zeplin hav da same amount of original members in da band!1!1

..John Paul Jones

= dizy reed!!1!1

= you don't know what you're fucking talking about

omg dat meenz gnr n zeplin hav da same amount of original members in da band!1!1

chaynge da name page lol!!1

Jimmy Page + John Paul Jones = 2 original members

Christ, you couldn't tell I was joking?

Most of the arguments towards Axl "using the GNR name" defend him with going "Dizzy was a member too! LMFAOWSMAACMS!!1!!1" But you guys fucking believed me?

Oh dear...

I'd rather see Page and Jones with Axl or Cornell than Plant anyway. Plant's voice just isn't close to what it once was anyway.

Plant's voice is still amazing. Different, but amazing. I saw him two years ago and it was orgasmic. I'd rather see Plant solo than Page/Jones.

I saw Plant on the tour for Mighty Rearranger and he was average at best. I'd take seeing Jimmy Page any day over Plant solo.

I'd rather see Page and Jones with Axl or Cornell than Plant anyway. Plant's voice just isn't close to what it once was anyway.

Plant's voice is still amazing. Different, but amazing. I saw him two years ago and it was orgasmic. I'd rather see Plant solo than Page/Jones.

I saw Plant on the tour for Mighty Rearranger and he was average at best. I'd take seeing Jimmy Page any day over Plant solo.

That was the tour where I saw him (I guess it was actually 3 years ago) and he was amazing *shrugs*

Wow, Axl would be an amazing choice. You just know JP and JPJ want someone truly kickass who would fit in with their style of music. I'm sure they gave Axl a call at the very least. I mean, who the fuck do you call after rock God Robert Plant says no? You call another rock God. There aren't too many others who could step in and awe a crowd. Sadly, I don't think Axl would accept their offer.

People may rip into JP and JPJ for doing this, but Plant is kind of being a party pooper. It's his right to say no, but the others are well aware that at their age it's now or never. They want to get out there again and be Led Zeppelin one more time but one guy is holding back the dream. I'd do what I had to do to make it happen too.

Edited by KBear

Let's face it - there are only a couple of singers that would/could even be considered worthy of such a job

They should give Cornell a ring

If Chris Cornell ends up in this band I will beat the shit out of Jimmy Page and chris Cornell.. fuck cornell.. Hasnt he failed enough times with enough bands that it's time to let it go?

Let's face it - there are only a couple of singers that would/could even be considered worthy of such a job

They should give Cornell a ring

If Chris Cornell ends up in this band I will beat the shit out of Jimmy Page and chris Cornell.. fuck cornell.. Hasnt he failed enough times with enough bands that it's time to let it go?

Cornell is too busy turning into Nelly Furtado anyway.