Nickelback - Dark Horse

krissirge

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickleback is simply the britney spears or jonas brothers of pop rock music.

They are a BAR BAND that got lucky with a catchy song - how you remind me. And since then, they went into the def-leppard mode of soley existing to produce billboard top 10 songs that cater to 10-14 year old girls. And guys who where their hats backwards, drive camaros, keep a cigarette behind their ear and have a barb-wired tattoo on their biceps.

I liked Nickleback's first album. It was a decent rock album. Listen to the song Breathe. KICK ASS song.

But since then, they have become a pure singles orientated pop band.

Which is FINE, if that's what they love to do.

You can't eat steak every day, sometimes you need a McDonald's happy meal. That's what Nickleback is. A McDonald's happy meal.

And give me a fucking break. Hinder???????

Warrant, Poison and Pretty Boy Floyd think Hinder is a joke.

White Lion, Winger and Danger Danger think calling Nickleback a rock and roll band is an insult.

They are a BAR BAND that got lucky with a catchy song - how you remind me. And since then, they went into the def-leppard mode of soley existing to produce billboard top 10 songs that cater to 10-14 year old girls. And guys who where their hats backwards, drive camaros, keep a cigarette behind their ear and have a barb-wired tattoo on their biceps.

I liked Nickleback's first album. It was a decent rock album. Listen to the song Breathe. KICK ASS song.

You can't eat steak every day, sometimes you need a McDonald's happy meal. That's what Nickleback is. A McDonald's happy meal.

White Lion, Winger and Danger Danger think calling Nickleback a rock and roll band is an insult.

lol...Poison calling another band a joke , they are one of the biggest reason that band's like nickelback with pop oriented rock music exist.not the i mind posion or nickelback , like i always say , everything has a time n space and poison and nickelback are what u wana hear at a party etc

white lion and winger....? werent they the 80's version of nickelback. :rolleyes:

and

I'm gonna get this album just to check it out. I'm completely biased but will try to enjoy it. I like some Bon Jovi and it can't be all bad. Even if he does look like Kurt Cobain's retarded gay half cousin and he basically does middle of road ballads about hard knocks in the hinterlands. Maybe deep inside he's Bruce Springsteen or at least David Grey. I don't know I've never given him a chance. There was that early single and then that Rock Star song which was lamentable but fun in a way. He's rich that's for sure so can't be all bad.

Dark Horse is this is heroin album? This might actually be good.

Wolfmother watch out Nickleback is driving hard behind you.

oh no you didn't lol, you didn't bring the wolfmother into this lol.

lol...Poison calling another band a joke , they are one of the biggest reason that band's like nickelback with pop oriented rock music exist.not the i mind posion or nickelback , like i always say , everything has a time n space and poison and nickelback are what u wana hear at a party etc

white lion and winger....? werent they the 80's version of nickelback. :rolleyes:

and

This is how I see them, great bar band. But who can blame them for going for the dollars.

I can see that at a party it might be a good back ground swirl, like has elements from everywhere and W. driving his SUV around his ranch to Nickleback. Chad seems like a moral man, but I don't think Slipknot riffs really work well for him - I mean I don;t see the horror or paranoia in his lyrics. It's love the ho because she makes him feel like a bad ass but he wishes he was at home with six-pack watching the Seahawks.

I'm gonna get this album just to check it out. I'm completely biased but will try to enjoy it. I like some Bon Jovi and it can't be all bad. Even if he does look like Kurt Cobain's retarded gay half cousin and he basically does middle of road ballads about hard knocks in the hinterlands. Maybe deep inside he's Bruce Springsteen or at least David Grey. I don't know I've never given him a chance. There was that early single and then that Rock Star song which was lamentable but fun in a way. He's rich that's for sure so can't be all bad.

Wolfmother are world class compared to Nickleback.

Nicklebuck is a couple of divisions of suck below Wolfmother.

Sucking isn's always a bad thing.

and

This is how I see them, great bar band. But who can blame them for going for the dollars.

I can see that at a party it might be a good back ground swirl, like has elements from everywhere and W. driving his SUV around his ranch to Nickleback. Chad seems like a moral man, but I don't think Slipknot riffs really work well for him - I mean I don;t see the horror or paranoia in his lyrics. It's love the ho because she makes him feel like a bad ass but he wishes he was at home with six-pack watching the Seahawks.

Wolfmother are world class compared to Nickleback.

Nicklebuck is a couple of divisions of suck below Wolfmother.

Sucking isn's always a bad thing.

i love sitting at home watching the dolphins with a six pack, also having a hottie waiting after the game never hurts. then again i think i'm alittle more complex then the chad!.

nickelback have some fun pop-rock songs, it's not very deep, it's not going penertrate to my inner soul!.

But look at INXS. Really good party rock.

That's why it sucks, he shouldn't be doing this Slip Leppard stuff. He's trying to be all dark but really he just wants to ride some Dallas cowboys cheerleaders and pound a few buds. Fair enough write a song about it. We're out here waiting to be taken to the promised land.

He should be doing Tom Petty/Izzy Stradlin. But maybe that's what Tom Petty would do if he was Chad.

Even if he realised that Sabbath was horror and did some lyrics about Angelica Houston.

Wolfmother are off the hook, Nickleback just lowed balled everyone into winners.

I sort of see these Nicklefucks as a Nu Metal Dire Straits. Dire being the operative word here.

But look at INXS. Really good party rock.

That's why it sucks, he shouldn't be doing this Slip Leppard stuff. He's trying to be all dark but really he just wants to ride some Dallas cowboys cheerleaders and pound a few buds. Fair enough write a song about it. We're out here waiting to be taken to the promised land.

He should be doing Tom Petty/Izzy Stradlin. But maybe that's what Tom Petty would do if he was Chad.

Even if he realised that Sabbath was horror and did some lyrics about Angelica Houston.

Wolfmother are off the hook, Nickleback just lowed balled everyone into winners.

I sort of see these Nicklefucks as a Nu Metal Dire Straits. Dire being the operative word here.

i can't disagree with that.

I have purchased every album until this one. I've been looking for anything that reminds me of "The State". That was actually a good rock album. Since then, it's been downhill. While each album had a few decent tracks, "All The Right Reasons" was absoulte crap! I will not be purchasing anymore Alt-Country, pussy-rock, pop-bullshit from this "band".