Lil waynes ROCK album

nyc_rose

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so here is Lil Wayne wearing a GNR shirt. Now this is a rapper who has a huge following throughout the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqHPULa70yk&NR=1

Heres the sad and hurtful part to us GNR fans, he has a rock album coming out here is obne of his "rock" songs on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgQP1hdEsHc

The saddest thing is knowing this will sell 10x more than chidem and will probably be praised more than chidem too.

here is a vid of him playing guitar:

i think hes better than slash at least at the gittarrr!

BTW admins please dont move this we have nothing else to talk about so please leave it on main page AXL needs to see this too.

fucking good song :shocked:

if this one does well.....look at all rappers start doing a rock records after :rofl-lol:

Edited by Funeral

sup thread.

the rock album is probably going to suck, but i give the dude credit for trying different things.

his style has evolved so much over the years; i guess this is just the next logical step. or maybe not.

in any case, i'd love for him to go back to what he had with da drought 3 and dedication 2.

he murdered tracks back then.

sup thread.

the rock album is probably going to suck, but i give the dude credit for trying different things.

his style has evolved so much over the years; i guess this is just the next logical step. or maybe not.

in any case, i'd love for him to go back to what he had with da drought 3 and dedication 2.

He's weak.

sup thread.

He's weak.

top five of all-time.

Lil who?

Exactly,

And this thread has far less to do with Guns N Roses,

than anything about Slash, Steven, Duff, Izzy, Gilby, Matt Sorum, Tracii Guns, or even Dave Navarro.

Yet, it stays on the main board.

So, "Moderators" it really does not matter if a thread has nothing to do with current Guns N Roses.

As long as it is not about anybody that has actually been in Guns N Roses.

And, Lil' Wayne, the stupid rich drug addict rapper that has nothing to do with GNR, and a person that will get himself locked up and get to watch his fame slip away behind bars,

is a cool cat and deserves to be on the main board.

But not people that made GNR what they are...............

Edited by lost in the garden

Lil who?

Exactly,

And this thread has far less to do with Guns N Roses,

than anything about Slash, Steven, Duff, Izzy, Gilby, Matt Sorum, Tracii Guns, or even Dave Navarro.

Yet, it stays on the main board.

So, "Moderators" it really does not matter if a thread has nothing to do with current Guns N Roses.

As long as it is not about anybody that has actually been in Guns N Roses.

And, Lil' Wayne, the stupid rich drug addict rapper that has nothing to do with GNR, and a person that will get himself locked up and get to watch his fame slip away behind bars,

is a cool cat and deserves to be on the main board.

But not people that made GNR what they are...............

agreed

Lil who?

lil' more popular than whoever you think the most popular artist in the world is.

I can tell you who is completly world wide famous 'cause I live in a thid world country, he is UNKNOWN in South America. In the Antartica, even penguins listen to Guns N' Roses.

Lil who?

lil' more popular than whoever you think the most popular artist in the world is.

I can tell you who is completly world wide famous 'cause I live in a thid world country, he is UNKNOWN in South America. In the Antartica, even penguins listen to Guns N' Roses.

The Lil' dude is also UNKNOWN in The Netherlands.....except maybe with some local imported herion trafficing r&b scumbags who accidentally got a Dutch passport because my grandgrandgrandgrandfather went on a boattrip and was stupid enough to invade some islands packed with lazy-ass coconut eating limbo-dancers....no offence.

i love how some people on here are trying to pretend that they have never heard of lil wayne. Realistically, he has featured on so many songs latley and over the past year that you dont even need to listen to rap or rnb to know about wayne.

i love how some people on here are trying to pretend that they have never heard of lil wayne. Realistically, he has featured on so many songs latley and over the past year that you dont even need to listen to rap or rnb to know about wayne.

really dude, who is lil waine?