Lil waynes ROCK album

nyc_rose

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember who wrote the intro's of WTTJ, PC and SCOM; GN'R became big because of that guitar work.

Izzy?

Real funny, but no it's Slash.

Slash wrote the intro's, solo's etc and Izzy made it as a whole. Cause yeah, you know were Solo and Rhythm stands for? ;)

well if Slash would've called the shots the SCOM intro never would've made it into a song, and the PC intro is pretty much just glingering through chords put together by Duff and yeah, the WTTJ intro rocks

well if Slash would've called the shots the SCOM intro never would've made it into a song

This is such a feeble argument. Do you presume Slash to be the only musician in history to not necessarily value what is considered his most acclaimed material? Does he relinquish creative ownership of the song because he did not see its potential at the time? If Slash's grandmother hadn't of given him a guitar, he wouldn't be a guitarist. If Slash's parents hadn't conceived, he wouldn't exist at all. Do they deserve the credit for all of his work? Just because an artist does not acknowledge the expressed possibility of their work being great does not mean they must forfeit the right to say they created it..

-Kickingthehabit

After much praise from respectful forum members I have aproached this guys music with an open mind - he sucks.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

After checking Little Rain's song about the prom queen, I came to the exact same conclusion. He talks funny though.

if the only gnr song i ever heard was "sorry"--or any other song from cd--my opinion would be the same.

it's not representative of his capabilities. at all.

Lil who?

Exactly,

And this thread has far less to do with Guns N Roses,

than anything about Slash, Steven, Duff, Izzy, Gilby, Matt Sorum, Tracii Guns, or even Dave Navarro.

Yet, it stays on the main board.

So, "Moderators" it really does not matter if a thread has nothing to do with current Guns N Roses.

As long as it is not about anybody that has actually been in Guns N Roses.

And, Lil' Wayne, the stupid rich drug addict rapper that has nothing to do with GNR, and a person that will get himself locked up and get to watch his fame slip away behind bars,

is a cool cat and deserves to be on the main board.

But not people that made GNR what they are...............

agreed

lol @ quote fail

For everyone saying wayne sucks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwvl5kBM4sM

how can you not think thats awesome?

Rapper is guns n roses fan (very sad), better at guitar than slash>

:lol: very sad indeed, wtf?

biggies verse was on point.

fuck yeah, i cant decide whos part i like better but that song is the shit

weezy makes some mean ass mix tapes

great verse, but i like it more on the "cannon" beat from dedication 2.

"and if you strapped, we could trade like the dow jones."

fire.

cannon is sweet but i dont like it as much as haunted men with biggie, that beat is just sick as hell with the organs n shit. haha, fuckin love it man

great verse, but i like it more on the "cannon" beat from dedication 2.

"and if you strapped, we could trade like the dow jones."

fire.

cannon is sweet but i dont like it as much as haunted men with biggie, that beat is just sick as hell with the organs n shit. haha, fuckin love it man

awesome song. got some others? :tongue2:

Lil Wayne has a very heavy, many felony drug charge pending against his dumb Ass.

He has already pissed way his career in favor of his flaunt it right in the public eye style drug addiction.

He is a drug addicted cock sucking 'lil media whore.

I can't wait until they lock him down for about 5+ years, he will be forgotten faster than Steven Adlers sobriety.

Wait, wait, wait.

What on earth does this all have to do with GNR?

Slash can't be on the main board,

But if we post that some douche bag is a better guitar player than Slash, then it belongs.

Fuck Axl's Nuts.

Wake the fuck up.

Lil Wayne has a very heavy, many felony drug charge pending against his dumb Ass.

He has already pissed way his career in favor of his flaunt it right in the public eye style drug addiction.

I can't wait until they lock him down for about 5+ years, he will be forgotten faster than Steven Adlers sobriety.

Wait, wait, wait.

But if we post that some douche bag is a better guitar player than Slash, then it belongs.

Fuck Axl's Nuts.

Wake the fuck up.

Yeah, cause that's something new among GN'R...

Wait, wait, wait.

Fuck Axl's Nuts.

Wake the fuck up.

At least no one in GNR is openly gay.

Lil Wayne is a true to the words, cock sucker.

They were also not dumb enough to fill a tour bus full of major quantities

of Pot, Cocaine and Ecstasy and then hit the road.

Edited by lost in the garden

Wait, wait, wait.

Fuck Axl's Nuts.

Wake the fuck up.

of Pot, Cocaine and Ecstasy and then hit the road.[/b]

Uhh... how do you figure?

Wait, wait, wait.

Fuck Axl's Nuts.

Wake the fuck up.

of Pot, Cocaine and Ecstasy and then hit the road.[/b]

Uhh... how do you figure?

Because Lil Wayne got caught,

Look it up.

The quantities are dealer size, which makes for bigger charges with harsher sentences.

he will do major prison time.

Wait, wait, wait.

Fuck Axl's Nuts.

Wake the fuck up.

Yes, allowing a man to suck your penis on stage (as an "artistic statement") or

up your anus isn't gay at all (Finck). M-F-M threesomes aren't gay at all, especially not when one guy cums on the other guy's leg (Izzy, Slash). Throwing huge backstage Roman orgies involving numerous men isn't gay either (GN'R, Lars Ulrich, maybe even Dan Druff). Nor is performing oral sex on other men for drug money and experimentation (Adler).

I'm not saying these guys are gay. My only point is that some of the sexual activities GN'R members have taken part in over the years blur the lines, and are certainly more risque than giving another man a so-called "Mafia kiss." Lil' Wayne might be gay. He probably isn't. The real question is, why does it matter? How does it undermine his art?

If you don't like rap, fine. But to use his sexuality as an arguing point is low and shameful.

Wait, wait, wait.

Fuck Axl's Nuts.

Wake the fuck up.

Yes, allowing a man to suck your penis on stage (as an "artistic statement") or

up your anus isn't gay at all (Finck). M-F-M threesomes aren't gay at all, especially not when one guy cums on the other guy's leg (Izzy, Slash). Throwing huge backstage Roman orgies involving numerous men isn't gay either (GN'R, Lars Ulrich, maybe even Dan Druff). Nor is performing oral sex on other men for drug money and experimentation (Adler).

I'm not saying these guys are gay. My only point is that some of the sexual activities GN'R members have taken part in over the years blur the lines, and are certainly more risque than giving another man a so-called "Mafia kiss." Lil' Wayne might be gay. He probably isn't. The real question is, why does it matter? How does it undermine his art?

If you don't like rap, fine. But to use his sexuality as an arguing point is low and shameful.

Rap is dumb, it props up the ghetto drug selling/addicted loser mentality and tries to glorify it.

I have lived in the projects of Brooklyn, NY and the ghettos of East L.A., and there is nothing glorious about it.

He will probably enjoy his jail time more if he is gay.