Lil waynes ROCK album

nyc_rose

so here is Lil Wayne wearing a GNR shirt. Now this is a rapper who has a huge following throughout the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqHPULa70yk&NR=1

Heres the sad and hurtful part to us GNR fans, he has a rock album coming out here is obne of his "rock" songs on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgQP1hdEsHc

The saddest thing is knowing this will sell 10x more than chidem and will probably be praised more than chidem too.

here is a vid of him playing guitar:

i think hes better than slash at least at the gittarrr!

BTW admins please dont move this we have nothing else to talk about so please leave it on main page AXL needs to see this too.

Edited by nyc_rose

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil' Wayne had the highest-selling album last year, and one of the most critically-praised, both aspects of which shocked everyone. (I was surprised that it was "only" at 82 on Metacritic, but the 0/100 review at the bottom of the page is actually a very positive one - the reviewer just didn't rate the album; the website gave it a 0 by default). He wasn't a household name and projected sales were fairly average, yet he sold over 1,000,000 copies in his first week. He built himself from the bottom up, a true underdog story.

Yes, it will probably sell more than Chinese Democracy. Who cares? Why is it sad that he's a GN'R fan? And he is not a better guitarist than Slash. :lol: He's an average guitarist at best.

Edited by Estranged Reality

I would like to wish well to all, peace and love.

Today I helped an old drunk lady walk to her car and when we got there she pulled a tin from the glove compartment and gave me a joint.

One hit outside of my house and the whole neighborhood reeks of hydro and Im here to tell you that Im paranoid right now that Im being persued by torturous horned beings.

peace and love to all, may you have a blessed life, a beautiful wife and may all your christmases be white

Lil' Wayne had the highest-selling album last year, and one of the most critically-praised, both aspects of which shocked everyone. (I was surprised that it was "only" at 82 on Metacritic, but the 0/100 review at the bottom of the page is actually a very positive one - the reviewer just didn't rate the album; the website gave it a 0 by default). He wasn't a household name and projected sales were fairly average, yet he sold over 1,000,000 copies in his first week. He built himself from the bottom up, a true underdog story.

Yes, it will probably sell more than Chinese Democracy. Who cares? Why is it sad that he's a GN'R fan? And he is not a better guitarist than Slash. :lol: He's an average guitarist at best.

dude the slash part was sarcasm because hes a shit guitarist. He was never on the bottom btw he was picked up as a kid by a man named "baby" and he made him into a rapper who was always basically on top. BTW him and "baby" kiss on the lips You do the math.

lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

Heres the sad and hurtful part to us GNR fans, he has a rock album coming out here is obne of his "rock" songs on youtube

What the fuck? Guy has an album coming out and that's supposed to be hurtful? :lol:

Yeah I don't get that either. I have never been "hurt" by an album coming out. I guess some people think that GNR is the one and only artist around. Lil' Wayne is an amazing performer and artist. Tha Carter III blew me away. Album of the year by far (sorry guys, but it is better than CD).

And yes. A new Outkast album would be great. I think Big Boi has a solo album in the works, though.

Agreed on all points

I'm a big Lil Wayne fan. He's probably my second favorite next to GNR. That may be over stating it a lil bit but he's def. in my top 5. Can't wait for his rock album. And it's cool he's a GNR fan. I'd like to see him play guitar with Axl. That'd be kickass.

dude the slash part was sarcasm because hes a shit guitarist. He was never on the bottom btw he was picked up as a kid by a man named "baby" and he made him into a rapper who was always basically on top. BTW him and "baby" kiss on the lips You do the math.

lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

Metallica does the same thing

What the fuck? Guy has an album coming out and that's supposed to be hurtful? :lol:

Yeah I don't get that either. I have never been "hurt" by an album coming out. I guess some people think that GNR is the one and only artist around. Lil' Wayne is an amazing performer and artist. Tha Carter III blew me away. Album of the year by far (sorry guys, but it is better than CD).

And yes. A new Outkast album would be great. I think Big Boi has a solo album in the works, though.

The Carter 3 was not even the best rap cd to come out last year... Nasty Nas put a disc out too remember? Wayne's like the Doctor Suess of rap, just makes up simple similes that rhyme and people eat it up.

And it's really not fair to say that Tha Carter III is better than CD because it's a completely different genre or music.

so here is Lil Wayne wearing a GNR shirt. Now this is a rapper who has a huge following throughout the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqHPULa70yk&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgQP1hdEsHc

The saddest thing is knowing this will sell 10x more than chidem and will probably be praised more than chidem too.

here is a vid of him playing guitar:

i think hes better than slash at least at the gittarrr!

BTW admins please dont move this we have nothing else to talk about so please leave it on main page AXL needs to see this too.

You can't be more disrespectufull than that...

Just remember who wrote the intro's of WTTJ, PC and SCOM; GN'R became big because of that guitar work.

Just remember who wrote the intro's of WTTJ, PC and SCOM; GN'R became big because of that guitar work.

Izzy?

Real funny, but no it's Slash.

Slash wrote the intro's, solo's etc and Izzy made it as a whole. Cause yeah, you know were Solo and Rhythm stands for? ;)

Edited by saulhudson88