Lil waynes ROCK album

nyc_rose

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lil Wayne has a very heavy, many felony drug charge pending against his dumb Ass.

He has already pissed way his career in favor of his flaunt it right in the public eye style drug addiction.

He is a drug addicted cock sucking 'lil media whore.

I can't wait until they lock him down for about 5+ years, he will be forgotten faster than Steven Adlers sobriety.

Wait, wait, wait.

What on earth does this all have to do with GNR?

Slash can't be on the main board,

But if we post that some douche bag is a better guitar player than Slash, then it belongs.

Fuck Axl's Nuts.

Wake the fuck up.

Yeah, cause that's something new among GN'R...

At least no one in GNR is openly gay.

Lil Wayne is a true to the words, cock sucker.

Yes, allowing a man to suck your penis on stage (as an "artistic statement") or

up your anus isn't gay at all (Finck). M-F-M threesomes aren't gay at all, especially not when one guy cums on the other guy's leg (Izzy, Slash). Throwing huge backstage Roman orgies involving numerous men isn't gay either (GN'R, Lars Ulrich, maybe even Dan Druff). Nor is performing oral sex on other men for drug money and experimentation (Adler).

I'm not saying these guys are gay. My only point is that some of the sexual activities GN'R members have taken part in over the years blur the lines, and are certainly more risque than giving another man a so-called "Mafia kiss." Lil' Wayne might be gay. He probably isn't. The real question is, why does it matter? How does it undermine his art?

If you don't like rap, fine. But to use his sexuality as an arguing point is low and shameful.

Rap is dumb, it props up the ghetto drug selling/addicted loser mentality and tries to glorify it.

I have lived in the projects of Brooklyn, NY and the ghettos of East L.A., and there is nothing glorious about it.

He will probably enjoy his jail time more if he is gay.

That's the same as saying all rock music glorifies sex and drugs and violence, just because certain records like Appetite detail such topics.

First of all, not all rock albums cover the same material as AFD, just as not all rap music is about the ghetto. Secondly, even though Appetite references rock n' roll debauchery on songs like Nightrain, I wouldn't say it glorifies it. If anything, it's quite the opposite. Appetite is an exploitation og the LA lifestyle. Likewise, a lot of rap music that discusses ghetto lifestyle is a criticism and condemnation of it, not glorification. Rap started in urban areas and was the way these kids expressed themselves and dealt with the issues they were surrounded by -- no different than Axl writing a song like "One in a Million" detailing his shitty experiences living in LA.

Honestly, this thread is a joke. I haven't heard much by Lil' Wayne but the way some people here judge the guy and his music just because they don't like it is insane...

Its mostly just teenage rock fans with a bitterness towards hip hop cause it gets more recognition while being so easy to take shots at, its funny how right they think they are

Honestly, this thread is a joke. I haven't heard much by Lil' Wayne but the way some people here judge the guy and his music just because they don't like it is insane...

Its mostly just teenage rock fans with a bitterness towards hip hop cause it gets more recognition while being so easy to take shots at, its funny how right they think they are

Yeah, I know...but still.