LLAS on CD on Ebay!

gavgnr

Well, this conversation has been had over and over again, but it can't hurt to talk about it again. !00% NOT official. But that doesn't mean that it isn't cool to have. Lots of GNR boxsets out there that are not official, but they are still cool. Official or not, definitely a collector's item, hence the current high price tag.

Well, this conversation has been had over and over again, but it can't hurt to talk about it again. !00% NOT official. But that doesn't mean that it isn't cool to have. Lots of GNR boxsets out there that are not official, but they are still cool. Official or not, definitely a collector's item, hence the current high price tag.

Yeah I agree even though it's not official it's a fucken cool item to have IMHO. The handful of times I see it for sale it always brings mega bucks too!

he even admits it not official....

Here we have an original factory pressed 3 inch cd of the the debut release of

"LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE"

THIS IS NOT THE STANDARD "LIES" RELEASE

Yes some of you may not have known this cd existed but it actually does.

From information this is the unofficial Japenese release and is very very rare.

You only see this cd come up on ebay once every 5 years and usually from a collector.

DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY AND LET THIS CD SLIP THROUGH YOUR FINGERS

Yeah I agree even though it's not official it's a fucken cool item to have IMHO. The handful of times I see it for sale it always brings mega bucks too!

Marcus do you or troccoli have the unofficial live like a suicide cd?

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Marcus do you or troccoli have the unofficial live like a suicide cd?

Unfortunately I don't. I've never had the balls to pony up the $$'s for it so far, I'm hoping to miraculously pick it up for a bargain one day. Wishful thinking I know!!!