Third single Street of Dreams (new picture page10)

I won't.

So, what's the sense of posting in this thread, in this section?

Ali

exactly...thats just plain obsolet.

I think street of dreams its a great way to connect with the fans that are doubting what this album is all about. If it was my choice, the single would be TWAT...but thats just a personal opinion. There are greater songs in this album than SOD but i guess this might be the right move (if they promote it way better than th other 2 singles or even this album). After that, when the road is set, they can release an instant classic like TWAT, Catcher or Sorry.

There are parts of Sorry's lyrics that are childish, but other parts are great, and its a great tune in my opinion. Oh, and those parts we think are childish, are in the same theme as GITR or SB (in here with a little more class), and I fucking love those songs and lyrics. So, why this mixed feelings? Maybe just because im not the same age, living the same dramas i was when i first listened to those UYI tunes. Its all about who listens and when...

Rock on!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be shocked if I heard this on the radio. I have heard Chinese Democracy 3 times and Better once on the radio station I listen to. I about hit the floor last night though when they started playing Rocket Queen, that was a tune I never thought I would hear on the radio. All they ever play is Paradise City or Sweet Child O Mine, and once November Rain.

Great choice for a single, it had to come out! Best song on CD, next to TWAT.

It's a pitty nobody in the public seems to notice or acknowledge the CD singles.

EDIT: I just noticed that this thread isn't quite brand new... so much about "The public doesn't notice"...

Edited by Fun n' Games

Well you were right. The new single is Street Of Dreams. Confirmed.

??? When and by whom was it confirmed?

It was on the radio. It's the new single. I was hoping it was going to be 'If The World'.

Edited by Ions

It was on the radio. It's the new single. I was hoping it was going to be 'If The World'.

shut up. what you think doesn't matter. It's been well established it would be the 3rd single, move the fuck on already.

The single will shit the bed without a video any way anybody looks at it

It hasn't even been officialy announced, now will it be until this better video comes out, if it ever comes out.

shut up. what you think doesn't matter. It's been well established it would be the 3rd single, move the fuck on already.

The single will shit the bed without a video any way anybody looks at it

It hasn't even been officialy announced, now will it be until this better video comes out, if it ever comes out.

It's been officially announced - moron. I simply said "I was hoping it was going to be "If The World" - so why don't you shut your illiterate fucking mouth you attention seeking cunt. Your opinion is worth shit. You are a useless, pathetic, piece of garbage. No one gives a shit about you or what you think, which is why you're here getting all pissed about 'Axl Rose' on the Internet or whatever. LOL! Monkey...

Edited by Ions

better is the next single because its always playing on the radio over here but I dont know If any of the songs are released as singles. I dont know if that street of dreams one is a fake or not but it looks real

Better has been a single (radio single to be specific) for 4 months.

Back in the UYI days, they released some video singles only. Like The Garden, Garden of Eden, Dead Horse ... they were all just video singles as far as I can recall. It's a bit different now. There was this highly strange single release of Chinese Democracy and Better was a radio single, it appears. I can't really tell since I'm not listening to radio. So if The Blues is gonna be another radio-only single ... hmm, well ...

I still only count a single as a proper single if I can buy it and if it can chart in the sales charts consequently. So I'm still waiting for the second single release. Either way, I don't think there will be a second proper single release without a video. It somewhat worked for Ain't It Fun (well, it entered the UK Top Ten, I think), but didn't for CD (no-one expect for us fans would know GN'R had a new single out).

Anyway ... MONUMENTAL PROMOTION STARTS NOW!!!!!!! :xmassrudolph:

Back in the UYI days, they released some video singles only. Like The Garden, Garden of Eden, Dead Horse ... they were all just video singles as far as I can recall. It's a bit different now. There was this highly strange single release of Chinese Democracy and Better was a radio single, it appears. I can't really tell since I'm not listening to radio. So if The Blues is gonna be another radio-only single ... hmm, well ...

I still only count a single as a proper single if I can buy it and if it can chart in the sales charts consequently. So I'm still waiting for the second single release. Either way, I don't think there will be a second proper single release without a video. It somewhat worked for Ain't It Fun (well, it entered the UK Top Ten, I think), but didn't for CD (no-one expect for us fans would know GN'R had a new single out).

Anyway ... MONUMENTAL PROMOTION STARTS NOW!!!!!!! :xmassrudolph:

Garden of Eden and Dead Horse were released as cd promo singles as well (in the US anyway). But just because you give a radio station a promo cd doesn't mean they have to play it! Both those songs definitely had greater play on MTV in the states anyway. I never heard either of them on the radio.

"Shackler's Revenge" Rock Band 2 September 12

"If the World" Body of Lies September 24

"Chinese Democracy" 1st single October 21

"Better" Promo single November 17

"Street of Dreams" Promo Single? February 3

I corrected your listing

• 6 months later...

Now that the tours are about to be confirmed any time "soon", I think it's time to drop the next single with a cool video... maybe not now but in november would be a great idea to create some momentum for this shows...