Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash just recorded a guitar part on a song for the British singer Estelle. He also revealed that Velvet Revolver is having a meeting next week. I expect them to announce Franky Perez as their new vocalist. Franky will replace Scott Weiland who left the band last Spring to reunite with Stone Temple Pilots.

http://chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/2009...guitarists.html

Is he THAT good?

If he joins and VR reunite, next year we will have a VR new album, new Slash solo album, VR new tour and in that tour slash could play stuff from his solo record too! THAT IS FUCKIN SWEEEEET!

Edited by feconroses

Is he THAT good?

If he joins and VR reunite, next year we will have a VR new album, VR new tour and in that tour slash could play stuff from his solo record too! THAT IS FUCKIN SWEEEEET!

+ 100000000

I think Franky has the job at this point

gah, I hope so!!

IF he'll go with them, they've a really cool singer. He was singing with Slash at Quart in Norway, and I just have to say, Franky rocked!

Is he THAT good?

If he joins and VR reunite, next year we will have a VR new album, VR new tour and in that tour slash could play stuff from his solo record too! THAT IS FUCKIN SWEEEEET!

+ 100000000

I think Franky has the job at this point

gah, I hope so!!

IF he'll go with them, they've a really cool singer. He was singing with Slash at Quart in Norway, and I just have to say, Franky rocked!

Does he have a good stage presence and charisma?