Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash is famous and all, but everyone still has their heroes.... That must be such a buzz for Slash playing with those guys....

Tyler at the start is pretty funny when Slash walks on stage: "Lets here it for Slash!! Oh oh... Here comes trouble!!" haha

Really is mind boggling how Steven Tyler is still the rockstar he is after all these years.... How the fuck can a 61 year old sing and perform like that still?!? Respect.

LA

Edited by LA_0013

Cool as ever, Slash. rock1 *

And hmm...

Even someone as unbiased as Steven Tyler calls Slash a nice guy, yet somehow he's a 'cancer'

Kind of ironic how everyone says how nice Slash is, and how everyone wants to work with him, and Axl's had how many guitar players and drummers quit over the years??...But yeah, Slash is obviously the one who is hard to deal with :rolleyes:

*=is it jus me or does the motions of the hand on the guitar on 'rock' smiley above look like it's masterbating?

Edited by MetalForever

And hmm...

Even someone as unbiased as Steven Tyler calls Slash a nice guy, yet somehow he's a 'cancer'

he's not a cancer just because some nutbar says he is...

I was reading the "chats" Axl had here following the release of CD and you gotta just shake your head, it's mind boggling to think that the guy actually believes what he was saying.

last two Joe Perry's tweets:

Played w/Slash on mamakin here inVegas.was great.nite before Mr.B Gibbons did rattlesnake.trulyGuitarHeroe tour.Who's next? Anybodys guess!

Comin' up to L A. Wonder who's in town. Billy said like to do again .awsome!

Maybe he's going to record something with slash?

And hmm...

Kind of ironic how everyone says how nice Slash is, and how everyone wants to work with him, and Axl's had how many guitar players and drummers quit over the years??...But yeah, Slash is obviously the one who is hard to deal with :rolleyes:

*=is it jus me or does the motions of the hand on the guitar on 'rock' smiley above look like it's masterbating?

To be fair, a lot of bands have feuds between members. Fights over money and creative differences can get ugly.

And hmm...

slash is a cancer... cancerian

maybe thats what axl meant!

Flea is a truly phenomenal bass player, just hanging out listening to him play today. #fb

about 1 hour ago from txt

Im really looking forward to the track with Flea and Steven. ^_^

Yeah. Me too. :thumbsup:

Do you people think we'll get a single before the album?

Flea is a truly phenomenal bass player, just hanging out listening to him play today. #fb

well...yeah...

Its what artists do before they release an album. :)

I think people have been stuck in GnR world for too long...

Yeah, hopefully in december 09 ^_^

If SLash's album ain;t out till next year, I presume the next VR album will be 2011 minimum...

LA

Or maybe late 2010. The band has said several times that they have enough music for the third album. So????