Nickelback?

waterboy51

On a scale of 1-5, how good is Nickelback  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not a big fan of Nickelback, but I listened to All The Right Reasons this week, and I was wondering how my fellow Guns N' Roses fans thought of Nickelback. I thought it as an OK album, but nothing great. How good are they?

Edited by waterboy51

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Apollo

Not in a billion years.

Nickleback are pure pop rock music with terrible lyrics. Every album has 2-3 songs that are blatant ripoffs of a hit song off of one of their prior albums.

Guest deleted_19765

If I were allowed to vote "they suck" I would. And I hope most with any sense would follow suit. I love picking through the garbage sometimes myself, and it can yield surprisingly good music at times, but Nickelback have always been absolutely terrible. GNR was never pelted with rocks because they were so damn bad.

If I were allowed to vote "they suck" I would. And I hope most with any sense would follow suit. I love picking through the garbage sometimes myself, and it can yield surprisingly good music at times, but Nickelback have always been absolutely terrible. GNR was never pelted with rocks because they were so damn bad.

I don't know how I messed up the poll, what did I do wrong? How do I fix it?

Guest deleted_19765

I don't know how I messed up the poll, what did I do wrong? How do I fix it?

You put 1 in the poll title. I haven't created a poll here in awhile so I'm not sure if you can edit this. But go into the edit screen and see.

I fixed the poll.

i thought this was gonna be a joke thread.... wow... i cant believe your serious.... are you like... high? or what?

I was thinking the same thing

A lot of people like Nickelback...

Edited by waterboy51

i thought this was gonna be a joke thread.... wow... i cant believe your serious.... are you like... high? or what?

I was thinking the same thing

A lot of people like Nickelback...

A lot of people like Soulja Boy too...

They're so inspired by the likes of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains but for all the wrong reasons, sort of like STP, but alot worse.

It's embarrassing that Jerry Cantrell has actually played with these guys.

I'd classify their music as corporate commercial generic teenie pop rock...or something like that and comparing them to GNR is just insulting! :P

Regardless of how you feel they're a lot more successful than New GNR.

There recent album came out at the same time and is still seems to be in the Top 5 every fucking week (and there last one sold like 7 million copies) and their shows are also usually sold out.

I don't really like them or anything, but I think the hate they get like in this thread is a little over the top. Like people think they're cool because they're supposed to hate them.

Edited by Johnny Utah