Guns N' Roses Records (Vinyl LP's) and other items For sale

Ok, so here's the deal. I have a good amount of GN'R stuff, alot of vinyl and well, alot of other cool stuff. You might all be aware of some of my stuff as I used to be axlism on this forum. Anyhow, I wanna buiild up money for a few different things (My trip to Vegas for Macca in a week in a half, possible trip to New Orleans for KISS on Halloween, etc) so I am willing to possibly part with some of my vinyl and maybe some other things...Basically, make me an offer on this page or through PM and if I dig the offer whatever you are offering for is yours. Don't try to lowball me (5 dollars for an LP, etc) because I know what the stuff is worth. I am willing to give good deals but I'm not stupid, so work with me. Anyhow...

Items I'll consider to sale.

*EDIT* Prices now set, some are quite low for these items too, so get 'em while you can! *EDIT* (all prices are NOT including shipping)

*Also, I won't sell just one thing for 5.00, if you want any of the 5.00 itmes, you have to buy something else because unless it is atleast 10.00, it's not worth it for me to go to the post office.

-Don't Cry 12" Picture Disc (15.00)

-November Rain 12" Picture Disc (usually only available with the Road To Illusions boxset) (25.00)

-Appetite For Destruction Original Pressing LP (cross artwork w/sticker) (15.00)

-Appetite For Destruction LP on BLUE Vinyl (20.00)

-Halloween On The Horizon bootleg 2LP set (25.00)

-Bad Boys Great Noize bootleg 2 LP set (25.00)

-Sweet Child O' Mine 7" 45 rpm single (5.00)

-Since I Don't Have You CD single in Guns N' Roses logo tin can (10.00)

-Ain't It fun CD single in slim jewel case (5.00)

-GN'R Cassettes including: Appetite, Illusions I and II, Lies, Spaghetti, November Rain single, Yesterdays single (10.00 for all of them)

-"SLASH" autobiography signed by Slash. (signed in person at Whisky a Go-Go signing event) (75.00 [price negotiable])

There you have it.

Let me know if you are interested in anything.

ALSO, I am willing to trade, but only for KISS stuff(really cool items or a couple LP's I don' have) but I don't expect to find any HUGE KISS fans at a GN'R board.

Edited by Stiff Competition

Ok, so here's the deal. I have a good amount of GN'R stuff, alot of vinyl and well, alot of other cool stuff. You might all be aware of some of my stuff as I used to be axlism on this forum. Anyhow, I wanna buiild up money for a few different things (My trip to Vegas for Macca in a week in a half, possible trip to New Orleans for KISS on Halloween, etc) so I am willing to possibly part with some of my vinyl and maybe some other things...Basically, make me an offer on this page or through PM and if I dig the offer whatever you are offering for is yours. Don't try to lowball me (5 dollars for an LP, etc) because I know what the stuff is worth. I am willing to give good deals but I'm not stupid, so work with me. Anyhow...

Items I'll consider to sale.

-Don't Cry 12" Picture Disc

-November Rain 12" Picture Disc (usually only available with the Road To Illusions boxset)

-Appetite For Destruction Original Pressing LP (cross artwork w/sticker)

-Appetite For Destruction LP on BLUE Vinyl

-Halloween On The Horizon bootleg 2LP set

-Bad Boys Great Noize bootleg 2 LP set

-Sweet Child O' Mine 7" 45 rpm single

-Set of 6 Rolling Stone Magazines (All the covers GN'R has been on)

-Don't Cry CD single with die cut/mirror "GUNS N' ROSES" on front

-Since I Don't Have You CD single in Guns N' Roses logo tin can

-Ain't It fun CD single in slim jewel case

-GN'R Cassette Tape lot including: Appetite, Illusions I and II, Lies, Spaghetti, November Rain single, Yesterdays single, Live Era 2 cassette set in longbox.

There you have it.

Let me know if you are interested in anything.

PM Sent for Live Era Cassete Longbox

• 2 weeks later...
How much for the blue AFD vinyl or the NR picture disc?

I'd do 20 + shipping for either one.

come onnn people, make some offers!

how much do you want for the mags?

I'll do 30+shipping. So it'd be only 5 bucks a magazine.

are the mags in good nik.. and what's the postage to Australia?

yah they are all in great condition. I can post pictures tomorrow if you want. Shipping to Australia would be 15 bucks (us), it'd be cheaper but I would have to sip them in a box since there are 6 and int'l shipping has gon eup quite a bit I've noticed.

How much for the blue AFD vinyl or the NR picture disc?

I'd do 20 + shipping for either one.

come onnn people, make some offers!

how much do you want for the mags?

I'll do 30+shipping. So it'd be only 5 bucks a magazine.

are the mags in good nik.. and what's the postage to Australia?

yah they are all in great condition. I can post pictures tomorrow if you want. Shipping to Australia would be 15 bucks (us), it'd be cheaper but I would have to sip them in a box since there are 6 and int'l shipping has gon eup quite a bit I've noticed.

the shipping is what's killing it.. (i know it's gone up tho')

Our conversion rate is lousy atm too. We used to be at over 90% last year.. but now it's only at a little over 60%.

Let me know if you can do it any cheaper :shrugs:

don't worry about pics, i believe ya.