U2 Discussion

CryptElf

I fail to see any point in that video where Bono looks remotely scared.

You serious? Bono looked like he was about to shit his pants. Not surprising considering Axl outshines him in vocals, songwriting, and downright magnetism/stage presence.

Bono cannot hang with Axl. Axl has way much better talent than Bono. Bono I give you props for doing all the stuff you do around the world, but your voice sucks!

Yeah, and it still sounds better than U2 actually do. :rofl-lol:

You serious? Bono looked like he was about to shit his pants. Not surprising considering Axl outshines him in vocals, songwriting, and downright magnetism/stage presence.

Bono cannot hang with Axl. Axl has way much better talent than Bono. Bono I give you props for doing all the stuff you do around the world, but your voice sucks!

Agreed.

Axl outshines in vocals, songwriting, and downright magnetism/stage presence.

Thats not a sound way to talk about music, you seem pick a side (axl rose) like its sports and wank on about it like an xbox live fat teenager. Stop moaning, you dont see the artists bitching about their "skillz" over other artists do you? No, because their grown ups.

Thats not a sound way to talk about music, you seem pick a side (axl rose) like its sports and wank on about it like an xbox live fat teenager. Stop moaning, you dont see the artists bitching about their "skillz" over other artists do you? No, because their grown ups.

Why are you bitching like a 12 year old girl?

Why are you bitching like a 12 year old girl?

Because you're acting like a cunt.

Tone down the language son. Don't disrespect your elders.

Back to U2 now. Does anyone else think No Line On The Horizon was a total travesty? I hope Songs of U2's Descent will be better but somehow I doubt it. They haven't done anything inspired since Achtung Baby.

Back to U2 now. Does anyone else think No Line On The Horizon was a total travesty? I hope Songs of U2's Descent will be better but somehow I doubt it. They haven't done anything inspired since Achtung Baby.

Zooropa is better than Achtung Baby or atleast close to it.

• 3 weeks later...

YES. Oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddd please add that to the set list as a staple! That sounds great! If they don't staple that to the setlist, I'll be surprised. The band, and especially Bono sound great!

Any other news on other tracks being rehearsed, Tottenham? I don't want to go through 50 pages of the thread on Interference.

I'm hoping for Gone, Mofo, or Miss Sarajevo as well!

EDIT: I did end up skimming a few pages in the Interference thread, and it looks like they did rehearse Gone, and even Miss Sarajevo, even though that was piano only.

Fuck yesssssssssss

Edited by Black Sabbath

Zooropa is better than Achtung Baby or atleast close to it.

Close to it; but not better.

If Achtung Baby is a 10. Zooropa is a 9.

Damn, "HMTMKMKM" sounds fantastic!

LOL!!

Off Topic:

I use to post on U2's official site's forum for awhile, and sometimes I still do....but anyways, it would always annoy me when people would use acronyms when talking about songs.

"HMTMKMKM" sounds fantastic!"

HMTMKMKM? what the fuck song is that...lol.

It's a lot easier than typing out Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me.

No doubt, but it's still annoying.

I mean, cause if you're just taking a quick browse and not in that deep train of mind......you can sit there a minute trying to figure out what another poster meant by, WTSHKN.