RAMMSTEIN!!! The awesomely epic official thread

Monty

• 2 weeks later...
me likey rammstein.

You can't just join the Goddstein army.

You must first pass a series of tests to prove that you are man enough to listen to Mannstein and awesome enough to appreciate their awesomeness.

I haven't decided what these tests are, but I'm not gonna lie to ya, I don't like your chances.

Edited by Dead Flower

me likey rammstein.

You can't just join the Goddstein army.

You must first pass a series of tests to prove that you are man enough to listen to Mannstein and awesome enough to appreciate their awesomeness.

I haven't decided what these tests are, but I'm not gonna lie to ya, I don't like your chances.

haha, even if i didnt like rammstein i was going to say i did just to ruin it for you.

but i do, deal with it.

Edited by Jackie Moon

He swam for East Germany in the Olympics. Dude was probably all hopped up on a concoction that would have shrank Stallone's balls.

That is a disgraceful slur on Till's character and I hope he rapes your face with his meaty fists to teach you some respect.

Till would have commanded an army of awesome vikings and wielded a mighty axe if he had been born in another century.

tonight i rode my bike for an hour mit rammstein, till hammering the entire time.

i took a year of german in university. does that make me your leader? i also read the entire rammstein wikipedia page so i think im pretty knowledgeable. did you know till used to weave baskets? now you do. its a pretty pansy profession but i bet he made it tough as fuck.

auf widershen.

You do not understand the mighty Till Lindemann if you think basket weaving makes him a pansy.

Yes, he is a seven foot tall muscle bound warrior with shoulders like concrete, but he is also a poet and a philosopher. Basket weaving was a quiet and dignified task that allowed him time to ponder and write wonderful lyrics about the dark side of love, sex and life.

Dear me, your ignorance is startling and I hope Till rapes you in the asshole with his size 30 steel cap leather boots.

Edited by Dead Flower

You do not understand the mighty Till Lindemann if you think basket weaving makes him a pansy.

with all due respect i didnt say basket weaving made him a pansy, i said he made basket weaving tough as fuck, which is a credit to his manliness.

Edited by Jackie Moon

Look at these videos. Study them. Learn from them.

This is not a rock n’ roll frontman you are watching. This a mighty warrior god commanding an audience of worshippers.

One day Till will give us our orders and we will 'Reise Reise' to take control of the world. We will enslave lesser mortals who called Rammstein stupid and force them to build mighty monuments to dance-metal God Till Lindemann. We will sacrifice virgins (possibly Jackie Moon) as offerings to God Till.

I eagerly await this new world.

This is not a rock n’ roll frontman you are watching. This a mighty warrior god commanding an audience of worshippers.

axl rose is a rock n roll frontman, till is....something different. what you said is more or less accurate.

btw i wish i was a virgin, for flower gegen moon.