Which rock band should split today?

Gallagher Rose

Which rock band should split today?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Neither of them should. If they wants to keep on, and they got fans buying their albums and going to their concerts, I don't see why they should break up just because I don't like them.

Idiots. Voting for Nickelback? They may not be a great band but their hardly likely to split when they have a massive following and are still young. Same with U2, their one of the few out of the best bands of all time that has kept their records fresh and interesting and their live shows up to an incredible standard, while still maintaining a massive following, and unlike certain bands they get along great and are professional. What possible reason could they have to split other than an angry little bunch of metal fans hate them because their popular? And Pearl Jam are doing great right now, don't see any problem with them.

Kiss, in my honest opinion. Their new song was shit, their a joke, middle aged men wearing halloween costumes and making complete arseholes of themselves and their "legacy".

Edited by Snake Eyes

Kiss, but I really don't see why any of them should. I don't want Kiss to split, I just want them to grow up. Angus Young as well, get rid of the shorts. I think if a band's got fans who will go to shows, and they still enjoy playing together, no point splitting up at all.

People here are just voting for who they don't like, I didn't think that was the point. I voted 'other', with AC/DC in mind, as I like their earlier stuff but boy has Brian's voice not aged so well.

Out of the ones listed I'd say The Stones, I love them, but the rest of them are still able to create some great music and at a younger age.

As a huge fan of Jovi, i voted for them. Cause whenever they split for a while, some of the members come out with great solo albums. And when they return, they return with a very original record. So yeah a little break would do that band some good, but definitely not a perminant one.

As a huge fan of Jovi, i voted for them. Cause whenever they split for a while, some of the members come out with great solo albums. And when they return, they return with a very original record. So yeah a little break would do that band some good, but definitely not a perminant one.

Yeah I can see what you mean, I thought Have A Nice Day was fantastic, but since then it's been boring and a bit crap. Still fantastic live though.