pre-sale??

tkarmy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any winnipegers wondering...presale password is GLITTER apparently. I'm at work now so I can't check. But one of my friends is checking for me and says he found that password on a local forum with presale passwords. Apparently it IS working. But not that great of seats are coming

up unless GA is your thing.

Hey guys!!

why can't i buy tix??livenations and ticketmaster still says tix not on sale yet!!!

heeelllppp!!

Where are you located?

Tickets for Edmonton and Calgary go on sale in 40 min.

oh..okey...thats what i thought..10 o'clock..my time..im in Calgary..but have like 5 different password for the city..so have no idea which one is the right one!!wish me luck!!it's the final countdown!!

Hey guys!!

why can't i buy tix??livenations and ticketmaster still says tix not on sale yet!!!

heeelllppp!!

Where are you located?

I have heard two different passwords for Edmonton...

Glitter and better....

Which one is it?

Edited by Gillian

Hey guys!!

heeelllppp!!

Where are you located?

Glitter and better....

Which one is it?

Select LN password and use GLITTER

Hey guys!!

heeelllppp!!

Where are you located?

i have jungle glitter or january for Calgary!!....who knows which one is the ''one''!!does anyone know how can i check the seating chart??will they have floor tix on pre-sale??

Glitter and better....

Which one is it?

will we get the special password?

You might if you sign up to Livenation.com...

Doubt we'll see one forum specific like in 2006.

Also, keep in mind that pre-sale tickets are generally pretty aweful, unless you can get GA. Actually, the best seats are usually released the week before the show.

Cheers,

Andrew

You are totally right... I went to buy pre-sale tickets and the seats were terrible... I'll take my chances with the regular sale tomorrow

Any winnipegers wondering...presale password is GLITTER apparently. I'm at work now so I can't check. But one of my friends is checking for me and says he found that password on a local forum with presale passwords. Apparently it IS working. But not that great of seats are coming

Dude Just got home from School and did not know the password. Thanks to you tho I got 2 GA tickets. FUCKKK YEAH. Winnipeg going to be rocked.

Thanks alot dude for the password. Much appreciated.

Dude Just got home from School and did not know the password. Thanks to you tho I got 2 GA tickets. FUCKKK YEAH. Winnipeg going to be rocked.

No problem man. I'm checking every so often for good ones. Something tells me I'll be waiting till tomorrow for tickets. I don't want the floor, and the seating options for presale aren't too good last time I contacted my buddy...

Edited by Gunner55

I bet anything with GA on it is the Standing Floors!

I got some for Ottawa today. Password (Democracy) only came from the sensinsider but I saw on this Forum.

My brother must have bought the tix last time GnR came back in 2006 cause I didn't get the email from'em even though I get other sensinsider emails. Weird eh!

Anyways, Good news for Montreal!

If your a member of the GEG (Gellett Entertainment ...) then you've got an email with a link to the pre-sale that starts tomorrow 9am-6pm.

https://wroom.centrebell.ca/eventShopper.html?lang=en&wr=2876c2f9-763a-4bb2-9a76-c43d9562c5d6

Cheers!! AND Enjoy! The Show!!!

No problem man. I'm checking every so often for good ones. Something tells me I'll be waiting till tomorrow for tickets. I don't want the floor, and the seating options for presale aren't too good last time I contacted my buddy...

Yeah I hear you. I sat in row 1 section 107 in '06 right beside the stage. It was amazing everyone was up the whole concert. Thought Id switch it upand hit up the GA this time.

Yeah I hear you. I sat in row 1 section 107 in '06 right beside the stage. It was amazing everyone was up the whole concert. Thought Id switch it upand hit up the GA this time.

I have a question. I want some good seats and I have a pre-sale code, but I am getting seats way at the back of the lower bowl. Do they limit what you can get for a pre-sale? I want to be closer without being on the floor.

I have a question. I want some good seats and I have a pre-sale code, but I am getting seats way at the back of the lower bowl. Do they limit what you can get for a pre-sale? I want to be closer without being on the floor.

Yeah the really good lower bowl tickets are most likely going on sale Friday morning. Usually its only the floor tickets and shitty lowers that go on the presale

Edited by NightProwler