Smashing Pumpkins-Teargarden by Kaleidyscope

inthisriver

I'm not referring to you I'm referring to the fag who said I wanted an American Idol hack. The fact of the matter is Corrigan's voice is very distinct and does not work for a song like this.

I am homosexual because you disagree with me? how fucking childish. My point was absurd. I didn't place those words in your mouth.With your apparent homophobia and complete inability to read a post in full before sending off some little post that is supposed to belittle and humiliate rather than actualize respond to a valid point, I wasting time.

Your ignorance is astounding. I have several gay and lesbian friends and who they sleep with is not a part of our friendship. But people like you that use anti-homosexuals slurs regularly as generic insults really do have a great tendency towards BEING gay.Pot calls the kettle black. What next, are you going to use some racist type of attack? no, that is not acceptable to society now. calling people fags or saying something you find lame is gay creates a subconscious connection between the word and it's actual meaning.

The point was dummy that music is a passion.When you composeta song it is very personal and sacred.bringing in a singer with a better voice technically would suck the life out of them.Is that clear enough asshole?

>overreacting

A fag a cigarette, btw

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not referring to you I'm referring to the fag who said I wanted an American Idol hack. The fact of the matter is Corrigan's voice is very distinct and does not work for a song like this.

I am homosexual because you disagree with me? how fucking childish. My point was absurd. I didn't place those words in your mouth.With your apparent homophobia and complete inability to read a post in full before sending off some little post that is supposed to belittle and humiliate rather than actualize respond to a valid point, I wasting time.

Your ignorance is astounding. I have several gay and lesbian friends and who they sleep with is not a part of our friendship. But people like you that use anti-homosexuals slurs regularly as generic insults really do have a great tendency towards BEING gay.Pot calls the kettle black. What next, are you going to use some racist type of attack? no, that is not acceptable to society now. calling people fags or saying something you find lame is gay creates a subconscious connection between the word and it's actual meaning.

The point was dummy that music is a passion.When you composeta song it is very personal and sacred.bringing in a singer with a better voice technically would suck the life out of them.Is that clear enough asshole?

Well, it's settled then. You're definitely gay. You also more than likely have some serious daddy issues.

>overreacting

A fag a cigarette, btw

nice try, but you are being disingenous.Granted that is a slang term in England, but when people insult you, they are not calling you a smoke, you know this.cheap cop-out attempt to avoid blowback.still no response to the point either.

>overreacting

A fag a cigarette, btw

nice try, but you are being disingenous.Granted that is a slang term in England, but when people insult you, they are not calling you a smoke, you know this.cheap cop-out attempt to avoid blowback.still no response to the point either.

Regardless, don't be trollin' up this thread with arguments. Just drop it, please.

>overreacting

A fag a cigarette, btw

Regardless, don't be trollin' up this thread with arguments. Just drop it, please.

You started the argument and derailed the thread yourself .Does your yearlong posting career reserve the right to insult Billy Corgan, then refuse to respond to someone that defends him?Let that sink in.

Now, I never fucking post some anti-noob type of shit, but you are a noob to the core and the very definition of a cupcake.i don't own any stock on this site.may I see your shares? no-oh really?so what was that you said about this being YOUR thread.This a GN'R board and I have been here a fucking while kiddo.you won't be able to control what i choose to post.if i see a thread of interest, i'll read it and post what the fuck I wish.

I was a senior in high when Gish came out.Were you even fucking born then you cretin? if so, you were damn sure still shitting your pants and cutting teeth.Don't post an attack and tell no one they can respond.if you want to do that, register a domain, make a message board, and just post all your uncannily intuitive musical insights.then, refuse to let anyone disagree.

So fucking high school.

you STILL haven't resonded to my argument, but i have things to do, so unless you have an original thought, I'll just ignore you.

>overreacting

A fag a cigarette, btw

You started the argument and derailed the thread yourself .Does your yearlong posting career reserve the right to insult Billy Corgan, then refuse to respond to someone that defends him?Let that sink in.

Now, I never fucking post some anti-noob type of shit, but you are a noob to the core and the very definition of a cupcake.i don't own any stock on this site.may I see your shares? no-oh really?so what was that you said about this being YOUR thread.This a GN'R board and I have been here a fucking while kiddo.you won't be able to control what i choose to post.if i see a thread of interest, i'll read it and post what the fuck I wish.

I was a senior in high when Gish came out.Were you even fucking born then you cretin? if so, you were damn sure still shitting your pants and cutting teeth.Don't post an attack and tell no one they can respond.if you want to do that, register a domain, make a message board, and just post all your uncannily intuitive musical insights.then, refuse to let anyone disagree.

So fucking high school.

you STILL haven't resonded to my argument, but i have things to do, so unless you have an original thought, I'll just ignore you.

YOU'RE RESPONDING TO THE WRONG GUY, THX

>overreacting

A fag a cigarette, btw

So fucking high school.

so sorry.extremely late and have not slept well lately.normally i don't get personal.ever.in fact, i'm pretty sure i have never lowered myself to attack anyone here since registration. but damn, noob did have it coming here peace.

>overreacting

A fag a cigarette, btw

So fucking high school.

so sorry.extremely late and have not slept well lately.normally i don't get personal.ever.in fact, i'm pretty sure i have never lowered myself to attack anyone here since registration. but damn, noob did have it coming here peace.

lol, I really don't think he's going to care. As a matter of facts he's probably going to laugh his ass off thinking about how easy it was to piss you off.. Well done, you made an ass of yourself. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

June 30 Hollywood, CA

July 6 Cleveland, OH

July 8 Grand Rapids, MI

July 9 Columbus, OH

July 10 Louisville, KY

July 12 Baltimore, MD

July 13 Richmond, VA

July 15 Norfolk, VA

July 16 Charlotte, NC

July 17 Charleston, SC

July 19 Orlando, FL

July 20 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

July 21 Tampa, FL

July 23 Knoxville, TN

July 24 Pittsburg, PA

July 26 New York, NY

I just fucking found out about these shows a few minutes ago while looking to see when the next TBK song was coming out (July 6th, btw. 'Freak')

A few of the shows are already sold out, including the Baltimore, MD show which is the closest for me. <_<

I checked StubHub.com though and there are $65 tickets. :)

I'll hopefully be able to get those sometime tomorrow and I might even try to go for the Pittsburgh show. :thumbsup: