2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

On the LALD a guy that walks past the camera at 2:22. Small leather hat, jersey. He is holding no instrument and then proceeds to walk down the central singers ramp. He appears again on the screens at 2:50. Looks like he's overseeing everything... You have to assume that's Axl Rose.

Yeah, I also thought that this is most likely Axl, although he's obviously not in the mood for singing. :D He's just walking around, "overseeing everything" as you put it.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much CD. Too little AFD and UYI.

your an idiot. they SHOULD be playing every song from chinese, thats the record they're promoting on this tour now that the material is out.

your probably never even graduated high school did you?

no, you are an idiot. That is not how it works, did ACDC play the whole black ice album on the tour, and no classics? no, did the chili peppers play the whole stadium arcadium album on that tour, and no classics? no. It is always heavy classics, with a few new songs, and thats how it always will be. You probably have never been to a concert before, have you?

your an idiot. they SHOULD be playing every song from chinese, thats the record they're promoting on this tour now that the material is out.

no, you are an idiot. That is not how it works, did ACDC play the whole black ice album on the tour, and no classics? no, did the chili peppers play the whole stadium arcadium album on that tour, and no classics? no. It is always heavy classics, with a few new songs, and thats how it always will be. You probably have never been to a concert before, have you?

But AC/DC are primarily a nostalgia band, and Stadium Arcadium was far too big to perform in its entirety.

When I saw Iron Maiden in 2007, they played A Matter of Life and Death in its entirety plus a few classics at the end. Yes, Guns N Roses and Iron Maiden, like AC/DC are older bands with a wealthy back catalogue, but unlike AC/DC they've decided that they want to promote their new material in a live environment and not just live off the glories of the past.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love AC/DC, I thought they were a brilliant live act when i saw them earlier this year, but they've been making their living off the same sort of thing for 30 years, they haven't really tried anything new with their sound in the way that Guns did, first off with the illusion albums and now with CD.

So it's really up to the band, they can either live by the "safe" formula of playing the "greatest hits" plus a few new tracks, or they can try and create a more diverse and (some would say) daring attempt at bringing their new art into the spotlight. most people on here's reaction seems to be that the band introducing more CD into the mix is a very good idea, and given time, these songs will become live classics as well.

can someone re upload? it says the download limit has been reached. the only one I got was LALD

The links still work, it is just that because you aren't paying for rapidshare you have a download limit for any given number of time. Somewhere on the page it should say *your download limim has been reached, please wait (9more minutes) to download* or something along those lines. Just be patient :)

we already know that. it was posted some minutes ago :)

I know... I'm just saying the most logical theory is that it's Axl.

People are saying it's del james or some technician... that's not applying the logic of Ozcam's Razor... "one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything"...

It's Axl.

oh, i see

yea, definitively axl.

Not definitively. Probably. :)

potato, tomato

a little difference x )

UPDATE** the videos on youtube have been taken down, incase new videos pop up save them on ur harddrive with keepvid.com and upload to megaupload and link us, ill do the same

AVI:

Guns n Roses Soundcheck daytime Taipei 2009 2010 Worldtour121009.avi

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=MVNmV0ovYWJYSHhMWEE9PQ

Guns n Roses Live And Let Die - Taipei 2009 Soundcheck 121009.avi

http://rapidshare.de/files/48816798/Guns_n_Roses_Live_And_Let_Die_-_Taipei_2009_Soundcheck_121009.avi.html

----------------------

Update*** Stage rehearsal videos

day video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXy5Vq31Z-w

night video, liveletdie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40sotCiYZW8

stagex.png

--------------------------

Update*** click blue links for STAGE PICS

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=254&t=1259970&p=12#16328729

34690799.jpg

99028949.jpg

74269439.jpg

83402913.jpg

and setlist

posted at htgth, the guy only has like 30 posts.. so take with grain of salt..

_______________________________________________________________________________________

from local newsgroup,

some one claimed to be stage staff

has posted following setlist after today's stage staff rehearsal

will be examined in 2 days....

the way i see it?

it's highly possible....

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Scraped

3. Welcome To The Jungle

4. It's So Easy

5. Mr. Brownstone

6. There Was A Time

~ Richard Fotus solo ~

7. Live And Let Die

8. Sorry

9. If The World/Prostitute

10. Rocket Queen/My Michelle

~ Dizzy Fuckin' Reed solo ~

11. Street Of Dreams

12. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

13. You Could Be Mine

14. I.R.S.

~ DJ Ashba solo ~

15. Sweet Child O'Mine

16. This I Love

17. November Rain

~ Bemblefoot solo ~

18. Shackeler's Revenge

19. Outta Get Me

20. Nightrain

Encores:

1. Better

2. Patience

3. Paradise City

if its real then hurray, sorry is on.

Links r dead, resend so i can download :D

can someone re upload? it says the download limit has been reached. the only one I got was LALD

The links still work, it is just that because you aren't paying for rapidshare you have a download limit for any given number of time. Somewhere on the page it should say *your download limim has been reached, please wait (9more minutes) to download* or something along those lines. Just be patient :)

No. The only one that DID work was rapidshare. the other ones are yousendit and it says this

"The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file.

The link you have clicked is not available."

so the yousendit links need to be re uploaded

edit: just noticed theres only one yousendit link. anyway that needs to be re uploaded

Edited by hitmanhart408

I guess it's because I remember the '06/'07 tour and videos of better quality than these leaked with far less replies. But then again those were during the tour so I guess people were growing more accustomed to seeing/hearing stuff. As for whether we're breaking records right now (in terms of online members) -- anyone who remembers the I.R.S. leak or the NYC warmups will remember the board pretty much crashing. :lol: Good times.

I think tomorrow is going to be one of those days my friend... And I'm stoked!

UPDATE** the videos on youtube have been taken down, incase new videos pop up save them on ur harddrive with keepvid.com and upload to megaupload and link us, ill do the same

AVI:

Guns n Roses Soundcheck daytime Taipei 2009 2010 Worldtour121009.avi

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=MVNmV0ovYWJYSHhMWEE9PQ

Guns n Roses Live And Let Die - Taipei 2009 Soundcheck 121009.avi

http://rapidshare.de/files/48816798/Guns_n_Roses_Live_And_Let_Die_-_Taipei_2009_Soundcheck_121009.avi.html

Can someone upload the first link of the "daytime soundcheck" to mediafire, rapidshare, or sendspace or something that way the it isn't limited by number of people downloading it.

On the LALD a guy that walks past the camera at 2:22. Small leather hat, jersey. He is holding no instrument and then proceeds to walk down the central singers ramp. He appears again on the screens at 2:50. Looks like he's overseeing everything... You have to assume that's Axl Rose.

Totally Axl right there. Nice eye.

I don't think GNR are trying to promote anything... the album's been out over a year - it's pretty much sold as much as it can do - and there are no videos or new singles to push.

I'm not so sure. They could very well bring more attention to the album through a string of great concerts, during the same time they could drop the Better video, this might stoke interest for Radio stations to start playing CD a bit more and all of this could lead to a new interest and additional sales. They definitely lost the edge of the original big splash promotion but they could pull off a second wave style promotion working from around the world and finally back to dates in America. This could give an increase in sales and then....Drop a new Live CD!

That would be much easier than putting together a new album, it could drop for next Christmas after heavy promotion with the tour. This would showcase the new material and classics as played live with the new band.

...one can hope.

I don't think GNR are trying to promote anything... the album's been out over a year - it's pretty much sold as much as it can do - and there are no videos or new singles to push.

I'm not so sure. They could very well bring more attention to the album through a string of great concerts, during the same time they could drop the Better video, this might stoke interest for Radio stations to start playing CD a bit more and all of this could lead to a new interest and additional sales. They definitely lost the edge of the original big splash promotion but they could pull off a second wave style promotion working from around the world and finally back to dates in America. This could give an increase in sales and then....Drop a new Live CD!

That would be much easier than putting together a new album, it could drop for next Christmas after heavy promotion with the tour. This would showcase the new material and classics as played live with the new band.

...one can hope.

The only downside to a live cd is that they would have to wait for Axl's voice to be in top shape and pick the best of the best. Also the last live CD was released by the record company to keep people interested in gnr while Axl spent time on the new album and it did not sell well. I love it personally especially rocket queen, but I think that the majority of the public cares more about slash and not about the voice. His voice is a love or hate thing.

...one can hope.

Sounds good, so... not gonna happen!

You guys forgot something.

This guy is living there. He filmed this on the top on this building. You know what that means right?

We will have videos of the show.

I really can't wait for videos of this show! After seing those soundcheck videos, I'm so pumped! :D

*facepalm*

You barely can see who's on the stage.

The current time in Taiwan is

3:42 AM

Friday, December 11, 2009

This means I'm 27 years old in Taiwan, and 26 years old here in the UK. :)

GNR show on my Bday! Thanks Axl, you didn't have to... a card would have sufficed!

Don't say that - they might cancel and send you a card instead.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

that's the sentence of the day! XD

But AC/DC are primarily a nostalgia band, and Stadium Arcadium was far too big to perform in its entirety.

When I saw Iron Maiden in 2007, they played A Matter of Life and Death in its entirety plus a few classics at the end. Yes, Guns N Roses and Iron Maiden, like AC/DC are older bands with a wealthy back catalogue, but unlike AC/DC they've decided that they want to promote their new material in a live environment and not just live off the glories of the past.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love AC/DC, I thought they were a brilliant live act when i saw them earlier this year, but they've been making their living off the same sort of thing for 30 years, they haven't really tried anything new with their sound in the way that Guns did, first off with the illusion albums and now with CD.

So it's really up to the band, they can either live by the "safe" formula of playing the "greatest hits" plus a few new tracks, or they can try and create a more diverse and (some would say) daring attempt at bringing their new art into the spotlight. most people on here's reaction seems to be that the band introducing more CD into the mix is a very good idea, and given time, these songs will become live classics as well.

And the Iron Maiden concert in 07 was very boring!! i have never been so disapointed in my life before!!! I hope GNR never do a thing like that!!!

I think this setlist are great, but maybe a couple more of the UYI songs...