2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[imghttp://lh6.ggpht.com/___acmeZuB7g/SyErx2-9pTI/AAAAAAAAAbE/oDUuwhwQFi4/etanotherprintotmygnrforum.png

getting a little too paranoid now, are we?

Why? Even Mustaine's reading this topic! Why can't they? :lol:

what are the ods of axl coming here to read this when there are only some hours until the concert?

Hmm... that's a tough one.... Read your own signature.... :xmasssanta:

That's the problem, we couldn't get on the board when that many people were on

Was it that bad?

yeah I didn't get on.. same goes for the website that posted the 'latest' leaks.. I did manage to listen to the first song but when I tried loading the second the site had already crashed. hope if won't happen to MYGNR tomorrow though

Jings! I really hope this doesn't happen tomorrow either :( I cant wait for picture, bootlegs etc! :D

That's the problem, we couldn't get on the board when that many people were on

Was it that bad?

yeah I didn't get on.. same goes for the website that posted the 'latest' leaks.. I did manage to listen to the first song but when I tried loading the second the site had already crashed. hope if won't happen to MYGNR tomorrow though

Jings! I really hope this doesn't happen tomorrow either :( I cant wait for picture, bootlegs etc! :D

Axl's reign of terror has begun, he's gunna crash the servers!

[imghttp://lh6.ggpht.com/___acmeZuB7g/SyErx2-9pTI/AAAAAAAAAbE/oDUuwhwQFi4/etanotherprintotmygnrforum.png

getting a little too paranoid now, are we?

Why? Even Mustaine's reading this topic! Why can't they? :lol:

what are the ods of axl coming here to read this when there are only some hours until the concert?

Hmm... that's a tough one.... Read your own signature.... :xmasssanta:

damn, you got me there -.-

well yeah, i guess you are right.. for all we know he could be sitting in brazil eating yoghurt..

Wow, who cares?

Some blurry videos with shitty audio. Not trying to be mean; I just don't understand. Enlighten me. I could understand the hype if Axl was there and some new songs were being played and it was better quality, but for fuck's sake, they're playing tomorrow, right? Why is everyone going crazy over this? :question:

Edited by Estranged Reality

Wow, who cares?

Some blurry videos with shitty audio. Not trying to be mean; I just don't understand. Enlighten me. I could understand the hype if Axl was there and some new songs were being played and it was better quality, but for fuck's sake, they're playing tomorrow, right? Why is everyone going crazy over this? :question:

First time we've been able to see Guns N Roses play anything since 2007?

I remember at the first 06 show, the audio quality of the first few clips I listened to was diabolical, I still listened because of what they were :P. Come tomorrow night, these videos will have been forgotten.

Wow, who cares?

I remember at the first 06 show, the audio quality of the first few clips I listened to was diabolical, I still listened because of what they were :P. Come tomorrow night, these videos will have been forgotten.

But it's a soundcheck without Axl -- if this were a recording of their first live concert in '09 then I'd understand, but bad quality clips of a soundcheck without the lead singer...I dunno, I'm just a bit surprised at the reaction.

Wow, who cares?

we are exited because they haven't played live since 2007. they have a new guitarplayer and we want to know how he is, and we haven't heard a single WORD from Axl since march.. we want to hear and see him again! :D

and of course, its Guns N' Roses. if you are a real fan, you are always exited when the band goes on tour :D

I'm not saying I'm not excited about the tour. I'll be downloading any bootlegs from tomorrow as soon as they drop. For me, yeah, I'm curious to hear Ashba, but not as much as Axl. If Axl weren't in the band I'd have zero interest because, frankly, they would then just be a cover band in every sense. I like Tommy and Pitman, they're good musicians, but GN'R without Axl isn't GN'R. So maybe that's why these videos seem underwhelming for me.

I'm not saying I'm not excited about the tour. I'll be downloading any bootlegs from tomorrow as soon as they drop. For me, yeah, I'm curious to hear Ashba, but not as much as Axl. If Axl weren't in the band I'd have zero interest because, frankly, they would then just be a cover band in every sense. I like Tommy and Pitman, they're good musicians, but GN'R without Axl isn't GN'R. So maybe that's why these videos seem underwhelming for me.

i didn't say you weren't either :P

i understand how you feel about the videos, since axl is not there, but remember. without the other guys, there would be no concert ^^

we really appreciate their work, dont we? ^^

Wow, who cares?

But it's a soundcheck without Axl -- if this were a recording of their first live concert in '09 then I'd understand, but bad quality clips of a soundcheck without the lead singer...I dunno, I'm just a bit surprised at the reaction.

I dunno, maybe the fanbase as a whole's warmed up to becoming fans of the rest of the band too....

How can you question the excitement of other forum members? It's a live vid of the band from the last 24 hours... that's pretty fuckin sweet if you ask me. This is obviously a happy, energetic thread and you come in and say "Wow, who cares?" ... pathetic if you ask me... but I'm an ass.

On the LALD a guy that walks past the camera at 2:22. Small leather hat, jersey. He is holding no instrument and then proceeds to walk down the central singers ramp. He appears again on the screens at 2:50. Looks like he's overseeing everything... You have to assume that's Axl Rose.

we already know that. it was posted some minutes ago :)

I know... I'm just saying the most logical theory is that it's Axl.

People are saying it's del james or some technician... that's not applying the logic of Ozcam's Razor... "one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything"...

It's Axl.

People are saying it's del james or some technician... that's not applying the logic of Ozcam's Razor... "one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything"...

It's Axl.

oh, i see

yea, definitively axl.

It's Axl.

oh, i see

yea, definitively axl.

Not definitively. Probably. :)

Edited by ARC

How can you question the excitement of other forum members? It's a live vid of the band from the last 24 hours... that's pretty fuckin sweet if you ask me. This is obviously a happy, energetic thread and you come in and say "Wow, who cares?" ... pathetic if you ask me... but I'm an ass.

Nah, I'm not trying to bring anyone down and I clearly stated that because I realized how sensitive people can be -- I was just kinda super-excited when I saw a 20+ page thread and rushed to download the videos and was a bit underwhelmed.

I guess it's because I remember the '06/'07 tour and videos of better quality than these leaked with far less replies. But then again those were during the tour so I guess people were growing more accustomed to seeing/hearing stuff. As for whether we're breaking records right now (in terms of online members) -- anyone who remembers the I.R.S. leak or the NYC warmups will remember the board pretty much crashing. :lol: Good times.

Edited by Estranged Reality