Seoul PIcs,Audio And Video

Loaded

Ok

Can we please stop talking about Jarmo now and spend more time talking about guns n' roses concert.

And if we really must speak about Jarmo and he's opertunity with GNR

Im not really sure what Axl was thinking or who else invited him cuz' we all know that GNR is like biggest band in the world that doesnt even have proper web site, doesnt have good merch site, does not have official fun club anywhere cuz' they are not even trying to make some in countries around the world. Also GNR doesnt even update myspace,facebook or anything with photos from tour or anything like that.

If they thought to get all this by inviting Jarmo who is great fan nothin' else to add, but is not the right person for that job, then it's really fun.

I think he is invited cuz' he gived a lot of his life to support that band, thats well deserved.

Still it sucks on 2 different levels

Why do they need all of this when they have HTGTH? We all know how Jarmo runs his site and who controles it.

Sure

Then they need to shout our mouths and say

PEOPLE - HTGTH IS UNDER GNR , IT'S OFFICIAL FORUM

And thats it

Then they dont need to pretend its fan made forum if it's really under control.

And i really didnt know it's under control, honestly i was never much on that site. I dont even have account, it's too much of a closed and not friendly enviroment.

Fernando (Beta's son) posts on HTGTH on a regular base and i saw it happen a couple of times that a post got deleted because Beta or someone else close by Axl/G N' R asked for it. Why do you think is it not allowed on HTGTH to say something negative about Axl or new G N' R?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok

Can we please stop talking about Jarmo now and spend more time talking about guns n' roses concert.

And if we really must speak about Jarmo and he's opertunity with GNR

Im not really sure what Axl was thinking or who else invited him cuz' we all know that GNR is like biggest band in the world that doesnt even have proper web site, doesnt have good merch site, does not have official fun club anywhere cuz' they are not even trying to make some in countries around the world. Also GNR doesnt even update myspace,facebook or anything with photos from tour or anything like that.

If they thought to get all this by inviting Jarmo who is great fan nothin' else to add, but is not the right person for that job, then it's really fun.

I think he is invited cuz' he gived a lot of his life to support that band, thats well deserved.

Still it sucks on 2 different levels

Why do they need all of this when they have HTGTH? We all know how Jarmo runs his site and who controles it.

Sure

Then they need to shout our mouths and say

PEOPLE - HTGTH IS UNDER GNR , IT'S OFFICIAL FORUM

And thats it

Then they dont need to pretend its fan made forum if it's really under control.

And i really didnt know it's under control, honestly i was never much on that site. I dont even have account, it's too much of a closed and not friendly enviroment.

Fernando (Beta's son) posts on HTGTH on a regular base and i saw it happen a couple of times that a post got deleted because Beta or someone else close by Axl/G N' R asked for it. Why do you think is it not allowed on HTGTH to say something negative about Axl or new G N' R?

I thought it's not allowed cuz' they are to stif about stuff like that.

Also thanks for info on Fernando, i had no clue he is a son of Beta.

Stupid me, now many stuff got sense....

2ryt747.jpg

Edited by MAFIA

GNR had an official fan club in the 80's. I think Axl's sister ran it (Amy Bailey) I wrote in to a PO box and got a bunch of Xeroxed newsletters that talked about everything from Adler changing his name to "Bam Bam" and a new LP coming out soon (Live like a Suicide)

I have the original red invitation to the Live like a Suicide release/listening party. Was fun. I am a packrat of GNR stuff, so yes they used to have an official fan club that updated people on what was up at the time every month or so. I think it even mentions the fan club on the original AFD credits (near bottom it says "for more information write in to here, blah blah")

I can scan some in if you'd like. But then again we're talking over 20 years ago.... aha

-HDs

I'll buy the invitation to the party from ya, PM me.

Mods, if you erase my pic of me taking a dump on a Rolling Stone magazine in a Rolling Stone topic, you sure as hell should erase MAFIA's shitty pics of bullshit that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic 'Seoul Pics, Audio, and Video'.

CLEANING TIME!!!!

Mods, if you erase my pic of me taking a dump on a Rolling Stone magazine in a Rolling Stone topic, you sure as hell should erase MAFIA's shitty pics of bullshit that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic 'Seoul Pics, Audio, and Video'.

CLEANING TIME!!!!

You really took a dump on that magazine yourself?

CLEANING TIME!!!!

You really took a dump on that magazine yourself?

;)

(It was Dutch 'speculaas' soaked in water, masterly formed and squeezed into a turd, but don't tell anybody)