Seoul PIcs,Audio And Video

Loaded

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has some decent audio quality videos, don't know if its been posted:

http://www.youtube.com/user/leechucky

Wow I clicked on TWAT and I thought it was rehersals for a second... big crowd from that angle...

there was only 6k of 13k

the guy who recorded SCOM said there were "maybe 20000??" (see comments), so I think maybe (and according to some videos, especially Shackler's) there was more than 6k....but...whatever...

just listened to TWAT, great if you like to hear Axl be drowned out by guitars, like he was in most of 2006, jesus, that was horrible LOL

The guy is all over in the mix, if you watch any UYI show, his vocals were front and center at all times. The band is FINE, but as Axl fits in, he is basically just drowned out.

No shit dude.... turn up the fucking vocals for the love of god!!

The whole show is available in FLAC right HERE

Has that been posted here yet?

Cheers. Listening to it right now.

As great as I think a lot of the new stuff is live, I think Shackler's is a mess. Particularly Axl. It's a tough song for him to do live IMO.

i dont think its a mess at all. well i see where your coming from, but i dont see it as a negative .its like borderline insanity at some points. axls just beltin it out. i fuckin love it. listening to sorry right now and im diggin it too. fuck this is good quality. i wish they had done if the world that night tho :(

This guy has some decent audio quality videos, don't know if its been posted:

http://www.youtube.com/user/leechucky

Wow I clicked on TWAT and I thought it was rehersals for a second... big crowd from that angle...

there was only 6k of 13k

the guy who recorded SCOM said there were "maybe 20000??" (see comments), so I think maybe (and according to some videos, especially Shackler's) there was more than 6k....but...whatever...

20,000 definitely not but more than 6,000...hell yea. That isn't 6 thousand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ2pOSRd6jQ .

http://www.dimeadozen.org/account-login.php?returnto=%2Ftorrents-details.php%3Fid%3D281199

\GUNS N' ROSES

-------------

December 13, 2009 - Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium, Seoul, Korea

Source:

Sony PCM-M10 (w. internal mics?) @WAV 24bit/96khz

-> USB 2.0 -> PC (Master WAV files) -> WAV 16bit/44.1khz -> dED -> FLAC frontend 1.7.1 [level 8 with verifying]

Setlist (129:03min)

01. Chinese Democracy (4:38)

02. Welcome To The Jungle (5:26)

03. It's So Easy (4:01)

04. Mr. Brownstone (5:02)

05. Shackler's Revenge (4:58)

06. There Was A Time (7:27)

07. Richard Fortus Solo + Band Jam #1 (4:11)

08. Live And Let Die (3:27)

09. Drum Solo (2:22)

10. Sorry (7:04)

11. Rocket Queen (6:40)

12. DJ Ashba Solo + Band Jam #2 (4:02)

13. Sweet Child O' Mine (5:50)

14. Dizzy Solo (4:57)

15. Street Of Dreams (5:21)

16. You Could Be Mine (6:12)

17. Band Jam #3 + My Generation (3:06)

18. Band Jam #4 + Axl Piano Solo (2:18)

19. November Rain (8:41)

20. Band Jam #5/Take A Walk On The Wild Side (1:53)

21. Better (6:08)

22. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (10:27)

23. Bumblefoot Solo + Band Jam #6 (3:51)

24. Paradise City + Outro (10:50)

Notes:

- 2nd show after the release of "Chinese Democracy"!

- all credits go out to Lurk and RaspAxl!!!

- dED: just some hard limiting, normalizing and fading in/out. NO equalizing done!

- FLAC fingerprints and md5-file included for easy verifying, when verifying is ok this will make you a 2CDR(0) burningwise

- no Sector Boundary Errors (SBEs) on here.

- when burning to 2CDR good splitting point would be CDR1: 01-13 / CDR2: 14-24

- NOT for sale, Free Trade ONLY!

- Please go out and tape!!!

- i'd welcome it NOT to remaster the shit out of this source,

if you have to do so.....do it for personal use only and dont flood the trading pool with it, thanks!

- Finally, support the artists and buy the official releases!!

The whole show is available in FLAC right HERE

Has that been posted here yet?

Cheers. Listening to it right now.

As great as I think a lot of the new stuff is live, I think Shackler's is a mess. Particularly Axl. It's a tough song for him to do live IMO.

i dont think its a mess at all. well i see where your coming from, but i dont see it as a negative .its like borderline insanity at some points. axls just beltin it out. i fuckin love it. listening to sorry right now and im diggin it too. fuck this is good quality. i wish they had done if the world that night tho :(

I guess "mess" was a little strong, but I think he struggles on it quite a bit. It's definitely a song he needs to relax on a bit IMO.

RASPAXLMP3.jpg

Special thanks to RASPAXL (for the recording, the uploading, and for allowing the conversion to mp3) and to LIMULUS (for the fixing of the tracks and all the uploading)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/321602117/gnr-2009-12-13-raspaxl-limulus-estebanf.rar

estebanf

www.estebanfbootlegs.com.ar

You have to be a premium member... can any of you upload it to download being a free member, please?

RASPAXLMP3.jpg

Special thanks to RASPAXL (for the recording, the uploading, and for allowing the conversion to mp3) and to LIMULUS (for the fixing of the tracks and all the uploading)

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/321602117/gnr-2009-12-13-raspaxl-limulus-estebanf.rar

estebanf

www.estebanfbootlegs.com.ar

You have to be a premium member... can any of you upload it to download being a free member, please?

I second this. Please... would be fantastic!!