OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

Most CD-songs seems to be a lot better live. That's really good. I want to know when they come to Sweden now.

Instämmer! =P 2006 was great but this lineup and setlist is KILLER!

A visst är de så =). Missade 2006 så nu får dom ta o komma hit!

Can't wait until we get some better qualtiy videos!

Btw, join "Chinese Democracy World Tour" on facebook, easy to keep you updated :)

thx i will =)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a post from Metalsludge:

"Just talked to someone who attended this crap-fest. She said it was pretty much a waste of time. When the band was on they were pretty good, as was Bill - but there was so much shit in the mix that it just wasn't worth it. Plus no one drives here - everyone goes to Osaka Dome by train. Trains start stopping around 11pm, so simce Bill decided to go on so late half the crowd was streaming for the gates half way through the show. So glad I didn't attend this mess. Funny to think fat Bill is probably sleeping within a mile or two of where I'm sitting right now."

"Just talked to someone who attended this crap-fest. She said it was pretty much a waste of time. When the band was on they were pretty good, as was Bill - but there was so much shit in the mix that it just wasn't worth it. Plus no one drives here - everyone goes to Osaka Dome by train. Trains start stopping around 11pm, so simce Bill decided to go on so late half the crowd was streaming for the gates half way through the show. So glad I didn't attend this mess. Funny to think fat Bill is probably sleeping within a mile or two of where I'm sitting right now."

Lol, good ol' sludge.

to the user on MS that posted this, FUCK OFF CUNT!

Cant believe someone is so ignorant as to call him Bill. They obviously do not know him. I for one dont call people I dont know by their first name, unless its the common way to address them in chats/whatever.