Falling in to You

Leigh-Rok!

Isn't he working on a Country and a Rock album? I'd be interested in him doing some Country stuff. I really like Bach's voice, and I'm just wondering why I don't look up more of his stuff. All I've heard (in full) from him are Skid Row, Slave To The Grind, and Angel Down. I know he's had a few side-projects as well.

Great song. Every time I go back to this album I get hooked on this song. Just thought I'd spread the love.

I'll attach a link so the troglodytes can get a listen too. My link

Whatever that means... <_<

Great song, I remember when Angel Down first came out, I got it and must have played it 500 times straight without playing

anything else in between. Great album.

Isn't he working on a Country and a Rock album? I'd be interested in him doing some Country stuff. I really like Bach's voice, and I'm just wondering why I don't look up more of his stuff. All I've heard (in full) from him are Skid Row, Slave To The Grind, and Angel Down. I know he's had a few side-projects as well.

This is from subhuman race,

This is one of my favourite songs from him.

His voice fits country pretty well:

;)

Also Bach is a nice guy, met him in 2007.