MSN Entertainment thinks it's funny

bacardimayne

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/music/photos/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=23041452

Some are destined to become instant classics, some will be remembered as duds which will shame us (we're looking at you Chinese Democracy!), either way the crop of hyped albums for 2010 is a diverse grouping to say the least. Ranging from the debut of hip-hop's prodigal son to emo's greatest survivors, it not only reflects the iPod generation's acceptance of multiple genres, but also hints at the future of how we digest music. Concept albums, big name guest appearances, comebacks and music raining down from the shower, it's all in our preview of the musical year ahead.

ahuh huh huh

The funniest part is how they hype up shit like Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance.

In b4 rage...

Anyway, if I could, I would have sex with that album. Don't care what other people think about it.

They JUST....DON'T....GET....IT.... !

Well, there is a Prostitute on it, so you're covered there.

But yeah, I hope when that MCR album comes out MSN Entertainment pans it, then we can laugh at how it praised it.

In b4 rage...

Anyway, if I could, I would have sex with that album. Don't care what other people think about it.

Well, there is a Prostitute on it, so you're covered there.

But yeah, I hope when that MCR album comes out MSN Entertainment pans it, then we can laugh at how it praised it.

:rofl-lol:

do any of you idiots listen to anything besides chinese democracy? Sheesh....it is a pretty good list. All of those albums should be big, and i'm guessing at least 7 of them will debut at #1 (which is more then i can say about cd) and more then likely, all of them will out sell chinese democracy.

I either despise or haven't heard of the majority of that list.

Then again, they take the piss out of Chi Dem and then talk about Chamillionaire. Chinese Democracy > Anything by Chamillionaire. I mean Ridin Dirty's only saving grace was the Weird Al Parody which was quite L O L.

do any of you idiots listen to anything besides chinese democracy? Sheesh....it is a pretty good list. All of those albums should be big, and i'm guessing at least 7 of them will debut at #1 (which is more then i can say about cd) and more then likely, all of them will out sell chinese democracy.

Popularity=/=talent

Lil Wayne's very popular. Sure, I think some of his songs are catchy, but he's definitely not very talented.

Popularity=/=talent

Lil Wayne's very popular. Sure, I think some of his songs are catchy, but he's definitely not very talented.

Lil Wayne has had more saying power the Axl.

An ignorant fool like yourself, with a narrow view on music, probaly doesn't realize that Lil Wayne has been in the public eye, on top of the charts, for over 10 years.

Ummmm CD went #1 in most places in the world....just not in the US.

In b4 rage...

+1

what the fuck is a "chemical romance"???????

since i live in the us, wouldn't it make sense that those are the only charts i care about; And get real idiot....every artist that has dreams of making it big wants to get to #1 in one country....THE US.

Popularity=/=talent

An ignorant fool like yourself, with a narrow view on music, probaly doesn't realize that Lil Wayne has been in the public eye, on top of the charts, for over 10 years.

person 1: i think apples taste good

person 2: AN IGNORANT FOOL LIKE YOURSELF DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT APPLES TASTE GOOD

Popularity=/=talent

And? Are you saying that Lil Wayne's music is better than CD? LOL

Edited by jjCardi_gnr

Popularity=/=talent

Yes.

Popularity=/=talent

Yes.

Credibility; you have none.

U have over 5,000 posts on a GnR fan forum & this is the crap - My Chem Romance, No Doubt etc., U like better than GnR! :rofl-lol:

Popularity=/=talent

person 1: i think apples taste good

person 2: AN IGNORANT FOOL LIKE YOURSELF DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT APPLES TASTE GOOD

:rofl-lol: