Clutch motherfuckers

spunko12345

Fuck yes. Great live band and they always play long, good "fan" band. I think the newest disc really didnt add anything amazing to their catalog but it was still good, just wasnt all that innovative. I think my overall favorite is Robot Hive/Exodus.

Guest deleted_19765

They are always on the road, they love the blues (a characteristic that is absent from almost all of the rock scene today), they have a terrific frontman, and they just make good rock n' roll. Anyone who has seen them live has to have some respect for Clutch. Blast Tyrant is my favorite from them, although I don't have enough of their records. But that is a very good one.

Guest deleted_19765

uhhh...stoner rock

some of my friends like them,but damn does this band sound like dumb rock music for hipsters.

Limp Bizkit fans shouldn't be so quick to judge on such a superficial basis. I don't know any hipsters who are fans of Clutch, and Stoner Rock isn't even a real term that should be taken seriously. Clutch are a great rock band who are successful for all the right reasons.

uhhh...stoner rock

some of my friends like them,but damn does this band sound like dumb rock music for hipsters.

Limp Bizkit fans shouldn't be so quick to judge on such a superficial basis. I don't know any hipsters who are fans of Clutch, and Stoner Rock isn't even a real term that should be taken seriously. Clutch are a great rock band who are successful for all the right reasons.

Maybe its just my friends then....I can stand Regulator and Mob Goes Wild, but having people say they are the best thing ever and then say that ACDC is a "dumb one-song band" can make people biased

Clutch is fucking awesome. I really enjoy the diversity of their music. Beale St. is a great example of the band.

You can go from humorous songs like "When Vegans Attack" to a classic rocker-- "Electric Worry" then to slow it down with a sexy trance-inducing groove like "White's Ferry"

Plus I saw Clutch last year--- My first real rock show I've been to. I've always heard clutch referred to as the hardest working band in America... Now I know why.

uhhh...stoner rock

Maybe its just my friends then....I can stand Regulator and Mob Goes Wild, but having people say they are the best thing ever and then say that ACDC is a "dumb one-song band" can make people biased

You probably have the worst taste in music on this board...

I've been advocating Clutch forever. Elephant Riders and Clutch is among their most awesome albums (all pretty are). Very conistent band (as far as quality). Can't wait for them to come back to the West Coast.

Edited by AbominableHoman