NBC Dallas says Axl Rose would be a suitable replacement for American Idol's Simon Cowell.

Lethal Weapon

By now, you’ve undoubtedly heard the news that Simon Cowell, official Crass British Judge of FOX’s ratings behemoth “American Idol,” and perhaps the richest man on Earth to rock a $3 haircut, will be leaving the show at the end of this year, and moving over to become executive producer and judge for “The X-Factor,” a singing competition FOX will air next year.

Perhaps they could even improve upon Cowell, and find a judge who offers a similar attitude, but doesn’t hit on the other judges and sport v-neck shirts 24 hours a day. Here are a few ideas, offered with little or no concern for practicality.

W. Axl Rose: With “Chinese Democracy” finally released to the world, the Guns N’ Roses frontman has little to do all day except indulge his own paranoid fantasies. Rose is completely and utterly INSANE, even more so than Paula Abdul. So imagine the joys of seeing him lord over a live telecast. Would he show up? Would he throw things? Would he jump into the crowd and hit someone with a glass bottle? Not only would I watch “American Idol” if Axl Rose was a judge, I’d go back to school and write term papers about it.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/celebrity/Your-Left-Field-Choices-For-Possible-Simon-Cowell-Replacements-81231767.html

I think he would have fit in more with the braids.

Now with the handle-bar mustache? Too Nascar for American Idol

I dunno, its much more fitting for American Idol than a smarmy british guy who wheres skin tight shirts

I hate American Idol, but I'm sure Axl can think of more hilarious ways to crush peoples dreams than simon

Edited by sweetness

I think Axl would make a great judge. :)

He's knowledgeable about music, can spot talent, and can bring out the best in musicians. I think he'd be perfect.

If Axl was a judge, I'd actually watch the show - which is something I don't do now.

I dunno, its much more fitting for American Idol than a smarmy british guy who wheres skin tight shirts

I prefer that to Axl in his skin tight shorts

Haha. Can't say I agree with ya. There's not much I prefer over Axl in skin tight shorts. :P

By now, you’ve undoubtedly heard the news that Simon Cowell, official Crass British Judge of FOX’s ratings behemoth “American Idol,” and perhaps the richest man on Earth to rock a $3 haircut, will be leaving the show at the end of this year, and moving over to become executive producer and judge for “The X-Factor,” a singing competition FOX will air next year.

Perhaps they could even improve upon Cowell, and find a judge who offers a similar attitude, but doesn’t hit on the other judges and sport v-neck shirts 24 hours a day. Here are a few ideas, offered with little or no concern for practicality.

W. Axl Rose: With “Chinese Democracy” finally released to the world, the Guns N’ Roses frontman has little to do all day except indulge his own paranoid fantasies. Rose is completely and utterly INSANE, even more so than Paula Abdul. So imagine the joys of seeing him lord over a live telecast. Would he show up? Would he throw things? Would he jump into the crowd and hit someone with a glass bottle? Not only would I watch “American Idol” if Axl Rose was a judge, I’d go back to school and write term papers about it.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/celebrity/Your-Left-Field-Choices-For-Possible-Simon-Cowell-Replacements-81231767.html

Axl as a judge? Haha. It'd be very funny.

Hahahaha. That would be hilarious. I'd watch it. It would become my favorite show. Better than Dexter and Lost. Hahaha.

I hate American Idol, but I'm sure Axl can think of more hilarious ways to crush peoples dreams than simon

Oh, definitely.

I'd love to see what he'd do if someone that cannot sing decided to sing SCOM.

:rofl-lol:

Hahahaha. That would be hilarious. I'd watch it. It would become my favorite show. Better than Dexter and Lost. Hahaha.

Oh, definitely.

I can imagine Axl's face but not reaction.

GET THAT GUY OUT OF HERE, THAT GUY RIGHT THERE

hehehe... That would be hilarious to see. Axl is the perfect judge. It would be 1 of the most watched and talked shows ever, but I think Axl would never do that, I prefer him touring and making music :thumbsup: