My Tikets Montevideo Uruguay (18/03/10)

Ravnos

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have them too!!!!! Less than 2 months anss counting... They are planning to release 50.000 tickets

50 thousand, that's pretty cool. You guys are gonna love this show, just saw them twice this weekend and it was the weekend of my life.

Are you going to any of the Argentina shows too?

50 thousand, that's pretty cool. You guys are gonna love this show, just saw them twice this weekend and it was the weekend of my life.

Are you going to any of the Argentina shows too?

I dont know if i can afford it... I get the more expensives for this one, and i pay my grilfrien's ticket also so....... I know its gonna be the best day of my life, when i saw Slash in Argentina it was great and this is gonna be perfect!!!!

Guns N Roses baby!!! Ole ole ole oleeeee gans ennnnn rouseeeeeees!!!! hahaha

My tickets; 123p2xe.jpg

This show was inconceivable just 2 months ago. Thanks God this is happening. Getting mine on 24th.

Congrats!

Got the same one here. $3175... that hurts.

But I don't care. It's GN'FR!!!!!

I'll see u there bro.

:shocked: USD?

$3.175 = USD 158 (the most expensive ticket for this show)

This show was inconceivable just 2 months ago. Thanks God this is happening. Getting mine on 24th.

Congrats!

I'll see u there bro.

Which is still double what the Canadian shows are.

Congrats!

I'll see u there bro.

Which is still double what the Canadian shows are.

Yeah well, the distance from California to Canada is quite shorter than to Uruguay, I guess that could be why. Idc anyway.

I went to that show

It wasn't bad at all!

i don't know what happened with the Venezuela concert, the promoters said it is on march 28th, but they haven't started to sell the tickets ;(. i think something is wrong

They started selling the tickets two months in advance here, so you might get some news in 10 days or so. I don't know if that has anything to do with it but it's what I can think of. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

According to the site Oidos Sucios, (published last night) in Venezuela the tickets will start selling by the end of the month..

The Solid Show company will start the promotion of the show in February.

So i guess we just need a little patience!! :D

Im glad theres countries selling tickets already, this leg of the tour will be the best! rock1

Edited by nathalie92

According to the site Oidos Sucios, (published last night) in Venezuela the tickets will start selling by the end of the month..

Im glad theres countries selling tickets already, this leg of the tour will be the best! rock1

Thanks for that, i keep going to oidossucios.com but haven't seen that news there. The funny thing is that i'll move to Costa Rica on next monday, so that means i'll need to travel to Venezuela to go to the concert hahaha, live acts in strange way, just when GNR is coming to my country i have to move to another one lol.

BRAZIL TOUR

BRASILIA

17,000 places

Date: 7/3, às 20h30

Where: Ginásio de Esportes Nilson Nelson

Ingressos: R$ 240 (superior sector), R$ 280 (general admission) e R$ 500 (premium area)

Pre-sale: 18/1 (Credicard, Citibank and Diners clients)

General sale: 25/1

Where to buy: OFFICIAL TICKET OFFICE (Brasilia Shopping: Setor comercial Norte, Quadra 5, Bloco A), internet, 4003-0848 and other sale points.

BELO HORIZONTE

25,000 PLACES

Date: 10/3, às 21h

Where: Mineirinho Arena (av. Antônio Abrahão Caram, 1001)

Tickets: R$ 120 (superior sector 1º sale), R$ 140 (superior sector 2º sale), R$ 160 (superior sector 3º sale), R$ 200 (general admission 1º sale), R$ 250 (general admission 2º sale), R$ 300 (general admission 3º sale) e R$ 500 (premium area)

Pre-sale: 20/1 (Credicard, Citibank and Diners clients)

General Sale: 27/1

Where to buy: OFFICIAL TICKET OFFICE (Chevrolet Hall: Av. Nossa Senhora do Carmo, 230), internet, 4003-0848 and other sale points.

SÃO PAULO

50,000 PLACES

Date: 13/3, às 21h30

Where: Estádio Parque Antártica (rua Turiassú, 1840)

Tickets: R$ 120 (superior sector), R$ 180 (seats), R$ 200 (general admission and special seats), R$ 250 (camarote (dunno this in english), R$ 280 (covered seats) e R$ 400 (premium area)

Pre-sale: 20/1 (Credicard, Citibank and Diners clients)

General Sale: 27/1

Sale points: OFFICIAL TICKET OFFICE (Estacionamento anexo ao Credicard Hall: av. das Nações Unidas, 17.981 ), internet, 4003-0848 and other sale points.

RIO DE JANEIRO

45,000 PLACES

Date: 14/3, 20h30

Where: Praça da Apoteose (r. Marques de Sapucaí , s/nº)

Ticketss: R$ 180 (superior sector and general admission) e R$ 350 (premium area)

Sale points: OFFICIAL TICKET OFFICE (Citibank Hall/RJ: Av. Ayrton Senna, 3000), internet, 4003-0848 and other sale points.

PORTO ALEGRE

15,000 PLACES

Date: 16/3, às 21h

Where: Gigantinho (rua Padre Cacique, 891)

Tickets: R$ 130 (superior sector), R$ 150 (general admission), R$ 180 (seats) e R$ 280 (premium area)

Vendas: OFFICIAL TICKET OFFICE (Multisom: Rua dos Andradas, 1001), internet, 4003-0848 and other sale points.

SITES TO BUY

T4F

Ticketmaster

Official Tour Site

Edited by ManetsBR

Congrats!

I'll see u there bro.

No surprise, the tickets of big bands are always expensive in Latinamerica :thumbsdown: , that's the same price of the tickets to Metallica I bought last month. But anyway, it's worth it.

Thanks for that, i keep going to oidossucios.com but haven't seen that news there. The funny thing is that i'll move to Costa Rica on next monday, so that means i'll need to travel to Venezuela to go to the concert hahaha, live acts in strange way, just when GNR is coming to my country i have to move to another one lol.

Youre welcome!

Wow, thats crazy!! Yes, you gotta come back for the show, theres nothing better than see one of your favourite bands in your own country.. rock1

That news wasnt posted at their site, i was posted on their Facebook page and on Twitter..

Check it out..

http://twitter.com/oidossucios

http://www.facebook.com/#/oidos.sucios?ref=ts