Axl's greatest moment from this tour

Estranged Reality

3:29 - 3:50 and 5:05 - 5:26.

If that doesn't send shivers down your spine, you're dead. Dead Flower. (Lawl.)

Seriously, Axl's back.

They should be playing that song every night. It's the centerpiece of Chinese Democracy. TWAT and Prostitute should be played every night. Luckily I'm going to the Toronto and Montreal shows so I'll likely get to hear both of them.

Edited by ITW 2012

im going to 3 shows and 50% of the reason is i hope to get some TWAT at one of the 3.

hey man. if you don't get some TWAT, at least at one of those shows dude, I'll be disappointed. I have a feeling there's going to be plenty of TWAT at all 3 of those shows!!! :rofl-lol:

So ... they've only played "Prostitute" twice?

I hate griping about the setlist...But I'm also disappointed that Prostitute and TWAT have not been prominently featured on the Canada tour.

Hope they have a few things up their sleeves for Toronto and Montreal!

Seriously, Axl's back.

They should be playing that song every night. It's the centerpiece of Chinese Democracy. TWAT and Prostitute should be played every night. Luckily I'm going to the Toronto and Montreal shows so I'll likely get to hear both of them.

I hope for you you do, those two tracks really stand out.

Seriously, Axl's back.

I hope for you you do, those two tracks really stand out.

I don't think he can carry Prostitute live, he butchered parts of it. I hope he can play it, but I think that's why he's tentative about adding it back in.

im going to 3 shows and 50% of the reason is i hope to get some TWAT at one of the 3.

hey man. if you don't get some TWAT, at least at one of those shows dude, I'll be disappointed. I have a feeling there's going to be plenty of TWAT at all 3 of those shows!!! :rofl-lol:

Your mothers must be so proud of their sons. God, imagine someone calling your daughter or sister that word. GROSS>

Have some respect for us women on this messageboard. If you want to get laid at one of the shows, keep it to yourself. No one really cares. I think most of us want to see Axl and GNR for the music.

Your mothers must be so proud of their sons. God, imagine someone calling your daughter or sister that word. GROSS>

Have some respect for us women on this messageboard. If you want to get laid at one of the shows, keep it to yourself. No one really cares. I think most of us want to see Axl and GNR for the music.

Fuck off. Go watch real housewives of orange cunty.

Id say 4:14 to 4:35

My god.

The way he sings this makes me think it's 1988 again.

If The World has been an absolute showcase for Axl's voice on this tour. They should go on Conan's opening new show, whenever it starts, and perform this gem.

Edited by ITW 2012