Giant queus for Guns N' Roses in Brazil.

ManetsBR

Very cool.

I wish they sold all tickets the old-fashioned way by lining up for them instead of having internet sales, where the majority of tickets wind up in scalpers' hands.

Very cool to see the lines. :)

Word up, Madison

Edited by batman007

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fuckin' rocks! Seems like down there, it's 1991 again! Nice!

Yeah except this time they're all there to see Axl and nobody else.

That's not true. Bumblefoot and Dj are pretty famous.

No no no, they don't use the whole stadium. There is about 50,000 tickets on sale, the cheaper are sold out and the most expensive are almost. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Where is gnr-dave to suck my dick right now ?? Seriously, I wanna hear about Muse and his sold out stadiums :tongue2:

Yeah, where dave? where's everyone who didn't believe?

Brasilia and Rio almost Sold Out, in the weekend probably there won't be any tickets left.

Oh God, I beg of you, please save 2 tickets for São Paulo for me. I'm only gonna buy them on Friday.

7648168.jpg

This is in Porto Alegre, right?

And to think that some asshole in Porto Alegre made a online petition for Guns N Roses NOT to go there. HAHAHA

Idiot. 8 people signed. He must have asked his family to sign it for him.

If you don't like the band, don't go to the show. Isn't that simple?

Hope all 5 concerts in Brazil are sold out. It's gonna fucking rock rock1

But São Paulo can only sell out after I get my 2 tickets :D

South Americans kick butt!

Greetings to these beautiful cool people waiting in lines, helping these fucking sold outs, Gunners in other territories usually got one thing to do; bitching all the time about everything, this is GNR, this is rock n roll in the way it should be. Cant fuckin wait to see the bootlegs :)

As far as I known Brasilia has sold more than half.

BRAZILIAN DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW. rock1

Really? And here I thought the people here had horrible musical taste. I guess it's just the people I know then.

Gotta make me some decent friends. :xmassrudolph:

Edited by Deb Rose

I have my beautiful ticket for their show in Montevideo, Uruguay!

I payed almost 160$ and i'll be one of the 400-500 lucky people to be like 10-50 feet away from Axl! :D

And MAYBE i'll get some backstage passes! My thingers are crossed! :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

7648168.jpg

these wonderful people "get it". they just wanna go to a rock show and have a good time.

over here in the U.S. all we wanna do is bitch and act like we're above everything. back in the 80's and before, no one gave a shit. we just wanted to have fun. no wonder Axl doesn't want to come here. i wouldn't either. they'd be playing to about 5 or 6 thousand people per night and only about a handful would be cutting loose and enjoying the show. the rest would be there with their arms folded daring Axl to impress them.

i'm disgusted at what the American rock/music fan has turned into.

And thats what any good artist is suppose to do.

That's not true. Bumblefoot and Dj are pretty famous.

No no no, they don't use the whole stadium. There is about 50,000 tickets on sale, the cheaper are sold out and the most expensive are almost. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Where is gnr-dave to suck my dick right now ?? Seriously, I wanna hear about Muse and his sold out stadiums :tongue2:

Yeah, where dave? where's everyone who didn't believe?

Brasilia and Rio almost Sold Out, in the weekend probably there won't be any tickets left.

I got my tickets last week, and I can`t wait for Belo Horizonte! :xmassrudolph:

Nag, nag nag... for god's sake stop being such a miserable stick in the mud and be happy that something good's happening!

It's the truth.

I thought nobody other than a few thousand nerds on the GNR forums cared about Axl anymore

Nag, nag nag... for god's sake stop being such a miserable stick in the mud and be happy that something good's happening!

It's the truth.

I thought nobody other than a few thousand nerds on the GNR forums cared about Axl anymore

well vanilla ice is probaly still popular somewhere to.

It's the truth.

selling out 65000 capacity stadiums hardly implies are 'niche' following, you fucking idiot.

It's the truth.

I bet Slash is too

Very cool.

I wish they sold all tickets the old-fashioned way by lining up for them instead of having internet sales, where the majority of tickets wind up in scalpers' hands.

Very cool to see the lines. :)

Agreed, although it makes it easier for fans not living in the cities to get good tickets fast (like me) :thumbsup: I seem to recall before there was an internet that scalpers still found ways to obtain premium tickets.

some scalpers even lineup

I'm so pumped to see GnR selling so well down here. In my city it seems like it's not that much of a hype but it's selling an average of 100 tickets a day, at least until the day I bought mine. I guess this is good enough considering my city is not the most band-visited city in Brazil, we don't have a decent venue and our politicians refuse to sponsor the construction of one. Besides, it was only for credit card owners. Normal sales here start wednesday.

Anyway, to who was asking about prices, I bought my "premium floor" ticket for 289 U.S. Dollars. It's the most expensive amongst all cities and types of tickets though. Fucking promoters of Belo Horizonte are ripping us off.

Edited by Helen Luna

This is awesome, it's so cool to see that picture, Brazilian people always look so happy :).

Spending more than $100 USD for a ticket for the average South American is A LOT of money. People over there make waaaaaaaaaaaay less money than people in North America.

As an example, Canada's GDP per capita is 39k USD, while in Uruguay (which is not a poor country) it's 12k USD. Tickets in Canada were selling for 90 USD, in Uruguay they are selling for like 150 USD.