Halifax Show

madison

I can't say I wasn't a bit let down. There were a lot of songs I was expecting that didn't get played and it felt short. I was half expecting this to be longer since it was the last show of the tour, but as far as I know, it was actually the shortest one. I wanted to hear more from CD. The encore was fun with the Trailer Park Boys, but I was disappointed when they went right into Paradise City. Having said that, during the show, I was rocking out and having a hell of a time, and while I could tell they were skipping some songs I really did enjoy the ones they played...it wasn't until it was over that I was bummed out.

But I'm thinking I should blame the internet. If I didn't have an idea of what to expect from previous shows, I wouldn't have been let down when I didn't get it. I went with a bunch of guys who don't follow the tour and I don't think really have any idea about the day to day happenings of GNR. They loved them back in the day, listened to them all these years, and then one day woke up to find out they had a new CD out and were playing Halifax. They were all really excited for the show and loved every minute of it...if I didn't know they played Scraped in Moncton I wouldn't be bummed out they didn't play it in Halifax.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic