Halifax Show

madison

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k wait where we getting updates all from one person? No Bumblefoot solo either? TIL? Wow weird

Indeed. There may be a second encore, things just aren't adding up. No BBF solo, no TIL (Granted it hasn't been played every single night), only 19 songs (And only 6 from CD), and just over 2 hours?

It's been 2:20 so far.

In no way am I complaining aint my style just was thrown a loop so ta speak... I personally like that no matter what show ya go to it may be different...

Have a great month off GN'R and crew!

Edited by gunsguy

Well, now that the Canadian leg is done, I think I can safely say Winnipeg got the best show. Maybe I'm biased since I was there...but they hit the 2 hour 50 minute mark. Got pretty much everything we coulda asked for....except Estranged :P

Hey all, great show. New songs went over well people were impressed. Seemed quite a bit shorter, I thought i was destined for twat in the encore

but they fucked me.

The TPB crew was awesome, especially Jim Lahey. He was in his tghty whities with a bathrobe With a 40 of rum (pretending)drunk as fuck. DJCame out in bubbles space suit and dJ later gave Jim his guitar to play. He called out "Jim lahey. For prime minister! Randy for weekend prime minister!!" hilarious. He also claimed he drank all the liquor and called axl "mr. Guns"

dj was a star yet again. Danko played tamborine on patience. During heavens door axl gave a speech where he thanked all the crews and beta and the brazillian crew, then claimed he was lucky to be alive.

Amazing week.

Edited by Jackie Moon

Well, now that the Canadian leg is done, I think I can safely say Winnipeg got the best show. Maybe I'm biased since I was there...but they hit the 2 hour 50 minute mark. Got pretty much everything we coulda asked for....except Estranged :P

Calgary and edmonton were about 3 hrs. Calgary was the best.... im also biased because i was there, haha

Jackie, what was the crowd there like?

Crowd was good. Not near sold out. Lower bowl was full and floor as well, upper bowl was probaly 20% full. In 06 it was totally full.

Place really dug shacklers, lots of dancin on the floor and a huge ovation

also noticed bumble didn't solo, what's up with that??

Edited by Jackie Moon

Axl says this is the last show

he thanks danko jones and Sebastian Bach

he thanks the crew, bus crew, catering etc

team brazil and beta for putting up with all the shit

[]"seriously I'm lucky to be alive...."

Wow, that was hard..I wonder what Axl went through for the past few years since the last tour to say that.. :(

I love how honest and bold he can be..

I bet the last three years have been horrible for him mentally. He looks a lot better though.

Calgary and edmonton were about 3 hrs. Calgary was the best.... im also biased because i was there, haha

No really, Edmonton was the best and I'm not being biased because I was there.

concert was fucking awesome. First off Id like to say Bach fucking rockedddddddddddddd, man he put 500% into his gig for fucking sure.

might have been short but it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

concert was fucking awesome. First off Id like to say Bach fucking rockedddddddddddddd, man he put 500% into his gig for fucking sure.

might have been short but it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wasn't Jim Lahey awesome?

Also DJ in the flight suit was sweet. Fuck he is great.

Edited by Jackie Moon