Awesome Show.. some complaints

frisbee

Great show by Danko, Sebastian and Axl's crew.

Complaints: Mothers bringing their kids to the floor and complaining when people try to get past them. FUCK YOU.

Another complaint: Douchebag bouncers thinking they are the shit. Get a real job you fucking assholes, quit ruining everyones fucking time.

Other than that... great show

Complaints: Mothers bringing their kids to the floor and complaining when people try to get past them. FUCK YOU.

Another complaint: Douchebag bouncers thinking they are the shit. Get a real job you fucking assholes, quit ruining everyones fucking time.

Hey, I know quite a few of those SECURITY people, if you aren't being a dick, you won't have any trouble. I do agree with you on the kid thing though, not the place for them, sit in the seats.

Hey, I know quite a few of those SECURITY people, if you aren't being a dick, you won't have any trouble. I do agree with you on the kid thing though, not the place for them, sit in the seats.

I agree with OP I witnessed some bad shit from them, you may know some but I even had a run in lol

To an extent I agree on the kid issue, but to be fair, if they're in a spot and just try to push in front of them, they do kind of have a right to be upset. It's like when you're on the barrier and some douchebag nudges his way in and somehow you lose you spot because of it. Some of us do wait a long time to get a good spot, and usually these people who push their way forward showed up at the last second. GA doesn't mean "free for all", it means "first come first serve". But that's just my 2 cents.

Security was horrible at the Hamilton show, and by all accounts, every other show as well. I can't stand them. All they do is power trip and think they run the show when they aren't even real cops. Those guys need a nice crack in the head to make them stop ruining shows for people. I understand they have certain rules and guidelines set for them, but they take it way too far.

I wish at concerts seats where everywhere. I saw Buddy Guy, 10 feet from him and everyone sat down the night. Left feeling awesome and i wasn't sore or anything. And i have a great view as would everyone if people just sat down.

spinal-tap-simpsons.jpg

"Sit down! You're ruining it for everybody!"

I wish at concerts seats where everywhere. I saw Buddy Guy, 10 feet from him and everyone sat down the night. Left feeling awesome and i wasn't sore or anything. And i have a great view as would everyone if people just sat down.

This is a bit hard to decipher.. but you want everyone to sit down at a concert? What the hell is wrong with you? It's a rock show.. if you want to sit down at a show, stay home and watch it on TV.

I stood up, jumped, cheered and screamed at the top of my lungs for the entire duration of the show and I left feeling awesome as well. Maybe its time to hit the gym bud.

Are you fuckin' kidding me? It's Rock N' Roll. People wanna feel the groove. That ain't gonna happen when everyone is sitting down.