Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #1 - Feb 11 th 2010 - John Varvatos store Show

axl_on_drums

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left a nasty reply to that guy who said he left the show, haha..."YOU ARE A FUCKING TOOL! FUCK YOU BUDDY!"

that guy deserved it :)

Well ya, I would give up a child and my left nut to be there right now, and this guy's just blownin' it off like "Eh, I'm gonna head back to my hotel, got an early wake up call of about 7am, can't wait anymore for lame old GnR.." pisses me off!

God damn you are a fucking moron

I left a nasty reply to that guy who said he left the show, haha..."YOU ARE A FUCKING TOOL! FUCK YOU BUDDY!"

Well ya, I would give up a child and my left nut to be there right now, and this guy's just blownin' it off like "Eh, I'm gonna head back to my hotel, got an early wake up call of about 7am, can't wait anymore for lame old GnR.." pisses me off!

Elaborate

Elaborate

You would give up your child and left nut? Lol I assume you are joking but come on, thats ridiculous. And did you never stop to think that people have jobs they have to go to the next day? We don't all live in Axl's world.

That said, this set/setting is pretty cool.

Going to bed and then wake up like if its Christmas and read all the great news! ENJOY AND GOODNIGHT.

nite dude have fun in AM!!!!!

11. My Michelle ("Guns n Roses" still on @ Varvatos) less than a minute ago from TweetDeck
Edited by gunsguy

Elaborate

You would give up your child and left nut? Lol I assume you are joking but come on, thats ridiculous. And did you never stop to think that people have jobs they have to go to the next day? We don't all live in Axl's world.

That said, this set/setting is pretty cool.

Yeah man you're thinking a bit literal, I have to go to a wake in the morning, but this is crazy man, the set is killer, and I'm just gonna be running on a couple hours sleep tomorrow, no big deal really...it's not hard to function for a day on little or minimal sleep