Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Guns in Zagreb, 20 June: (google translation from Croatian) Controversial Axl Rose and Guns N'Roses encountered certain difficulties in the formation of the tour and is expected to be their 'Chinese Democracy' tour in 2010 will be postponed to the autumn of this year. As for the local organization and technical problems that have emerged, with pleasure we announce that we have successfully overcome, and that's all, as far as Lupa promotion - is ready. As fans eagerly await the beginning of the day selling tickets for the concert Guns N'Roses, we expect more information to the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon it would be very much the same as the 06 tour. They hit all the places with the decent arenas that fit the demand for them.

You never know though, they may well go for a stadium tour and just do fewer dates but that would depend very much on who they get opening for them I think.

Personally I'm holding out for two nights at the 02 arena.

I reckon it would be very much the same as the 06 tour. They hit all the places with the decent arenas that fit the demand for them.

You never know though, they may well go for a stadium tour and just do fewer dates but that would depend very much on who they get opening for them I think.

Personally I'm holding out for two nights at the 02 arena.

yeh that would be cool, id love them too do a small show at hammersmith again or maybe brixton this time