06/12/2010 Sweden Sölvesborg Sweden Norje Havsbad Festival[137]

TBC Denmark Aalborg Denmark Gigantium

TBC Croatia Zagreb Croatia Arena Zagreb

TBC Serbia Belgrade Serbia Belgrade Arena

TBC France Paris France Bercy

TBC England Reading England Little John's Farm Festival TBC

TBC England Leeds England Bramham Park Festival TBc

Edited by plonker88

The current tour seems to end on the 15th of April, assuming they don't add any more dates and the European tour starts, again assuming they don't add more dates, on the 5th of June. Conor and Subs could get lucky if Guns plan to hit the UK in May. Another scenario could be they play Reading then do the rest of Europe for a month before coming back here, like they did with Download in 06.

Speculation is fun.......

I hope they do more than just festival dates when they come to England.

I've never been to a festival and have no desire to. I couldn't give a crap about seeing some shitty British indie band, I just want to see Guns.

Edited by Towelie

If they do play Leeds/Reading I hope Axl turns up at a reasonable time. They are known to be tough crowds and have bottle incidents pretty much every year.

Pretty sure axl is aware of this!

Having played leeds in 02 and download in 06, bottles are a fucking routine! Unfortunately.

They went onstage on time at download 06, went on at about half 8 if I remember.

They were ontime for all festival dates in 06 and Axl made jokes about being in the sunlight

I was at dublin 06 and nearly missed fuckin jungle because they were bang on time lol! They came on about 8pm if i remember rightly. I was shocked lol!

Its a shame in the UK people feel the need to piss in cups and throw them at the stage, some absolute fucking cunts we have im afraid.

You would think promoters would learn and book bands people want to see at Reading and not Meat Loaf, 50 Cent and Panic at the Disco who were bottled off in past years

I wonder how Guns will be recieved if they are headlining.

the general reaction of the e festivals forum, and the official reading forum is really good. it seems about 70-30 in favour of them headlining, sadly u can not please all ha

If they do play Leeds/Reading I hope Axl turns up at a reasonable time. They are known to be tough crowds and have bottle incidents pretty much every year.

Having played leeds in 02 and download in 06, bottles are a fucking routine! Unfortunately.

They went onstage on time at download 06, went on at about half 8 if I remember.

They were ontime for all festival dates in 06 and Axl made jokes about being in the sunlight

I was at dublin 06 and nearly missed fuckin jungle because they were bang on time lol! They came on about 8pm if i remember rightly. I was shocked lol!

Its a shame in the UK people feel the need to piss in cups and throw them at the stage, some absolute fucking cunts we have im afraid.

You would think promoters would learn and book bands people want to see at Reading and not Meat Loaf, 50 Cent and Panic at the Disco who were bottled off in past years

the general reaction of the e festivals forum, and the official reading forum is really good. it seems about 70-30 in favour of them headlining, sadly u can not please all ha

And for those that don't want to see them, well there are other bands on the other stages aswell.

I know it's Wikipedia but some of these dates are news to me. Link

06/05/2010 Finland Helsinki Finland Käpylä Sportspark Festival[136]

TBC Russia St. Petersburg Russia Ice Palace

The Ice Palace date was posted on their own website. The others are rumors (except Sweden and Finland who are confirmed).

Edited by marlon_brando15

And for those that don't want to see them, well there are other bands on the other stages aswell.

exactly, i just hope u dont get some nob who wants to throw bottles though...ive seen it at reading a few times, but thats normally for a band like panic at the disco or something y'know. still dont make it right though

exactly, i just hope u dont get some nob who wants to throw bottles though...ive seen it at reading a few times, but thats normally for a band like panic at the disco or something y'know. still dont make it right though

Its alright man. Axl would pick up a bottle, piss in it jump off stage and force the cockhead that threw it to drink it

Its alright man. Axl would pick up a bottle, piss in it jump off stage and force the cockhead that threw it to drink it

yeah thats true come to think of it ha. cant wait for this now if its true

I hope they do more than just festival dates when they come to England.

I've never been to a festival and have no desire to. I couldn't give a crap about seeing some shitty British indie band, I just want to see Guns.

So just go and watch the headliner! If they tour UK but with a support band you don't like will you not go and see them?

I also wonder how promoters will take the risk headlining GNR despite of delays. Starts the show after 12 midnight or 2a.m.? :rofl-lol:

If they play on time, some or all viewers will admire the new line up and everyone will spread the good news. :thumbsup:

There are millions of rocker fans don't know that newGNR line up is good as the original. Online forum fans are few compared to majority fans don't have internet access. In this forum there are between 200 to 300 members online every concert. So my point is headlining to a festival is a good promotion and get fans" awareness to the current band. rock1

I read somewhere that the council had banned Reading from playing past midnight due to noise disruption, and they made them put a volume cap on the bands, although some, like Metallica in 08 clearly didn't stick to the noise level thing at all. If Guns do Reading I reckon they wont have a choice, they will have to be done by midnight or risk a breach of contract and we know how much Axl hates lawsuits. Also he would not be doing himself, or the band any favours by going on late, that crowd can turn nastry rather easily.

I read somewhere that the council had banned Reading from playing past midnight due to noise disruption, and they made them put a volume cap on the bands

You got to be kidding me. This country at times was a trendsetter in both, rock and metal, and now this? Times are changing. :rofl-lol:

I read somewhere that the council had banned Reading from playing past midnight due to noise disruption, and they made them put a volume cap on the bands

You got to be kidding me. This country at times was a trendsetter in both, rock and metal, and now this? Times are changing. :rofl-lol:

Not sure if that is strictly true. My house this year is about 4 or 5 miles away from the camp site, and last year I could hear Faith No More very audibly from my house....it was great!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I know it's Wikipedia but some of these dates are news to me. Link

06/05/2010 Finland Helsinki Finland Käpylä Sportspark Festival[136]

TBC Russia St. Petersburg Russia Ice Palace

The Ice Palace date was posted on their own website. The others are rumors (except Sweden and Finland who are confirmed).

For me that don't want to read through 20 pages, is these the only rumoured and confirmed concerts?