The positivity thread

lizwontcry

I like this thread. Positives for me:

1. BBF has evolved into a quality guitarist capable of playing Bucket and Slash solos.

2. Ashba fills his role nicely.

3. CD is amazing.

4. Axl seems to be in a much better mood than the last tour and his performances reflect from that.

5. The madison-era is over. Long live King Dexter.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for not kicking my thread's ass, y'all. I appreciate the positivity!

One of my personal positive things is that Don't Cry, even just a minute or two of it, was played in Asia. It's my favorite song ever and I'm just glad it's not completely dead.

If The World is now the highlight of shows for me. It sounds amazing live, whoever does the keyboards sounds great and Axl's voice is always top notch on it.

Whole Lotta Rosie intro sounds awesome.

Axl always nails the scream(s) in TWAT.

3 hour sets every night.

Axl's back to being Axl, calling people cunts 'n' drinking at the shows. I'm not one of those "YEAH PARTY ERRY DAY AXL UR A ROCKSTAR" guys but it's nice to see him and the band having fun.

.: Axl seems so happy, having fun and great.

.: The band have a amazing chemistry.

.: Bumbles is the coolest rockstar and person ever! DJ is sooo cool too and one of the most talented peoples that I have ever seen.

.: CD is incredible!

.: They are finally coming to Brazil after 9 years of wait!

Welcome to BRAZIL, welcome to South America, we LOVE you!

Edited by Caroline

I like this thread. Positives for me:

1. BBF has evolved into a quality guitarist capable of playing Bucket and Slash solos.

2. Ashba fills his role nicely.

3. CD is amazing.

4. Axl seems to be in a much better mood than the last tour and his performances reflect from that.

5. The madison-era is over. Long live King Dexter.

good points, that madison one made me laugh haha

Ashba's silhouette when he does the opening riffs to ChiDem

Axl's hand gestures and movements in general.

When Axl plays the piano with his leg in November Rain.

Bumblefoot's general awesomeness in all situations

Bumblefoot's accent

Bumblefoot, Ashba and Axl communicating with fans

Beta lurking on the forums

Sebastian Bach helping Axl out in all situations

Fortus strumming the guitar like a mad man.

The epic pyro towards the end of November Rain with Bumblefoot's epic solo

Axl's jeans that seem to be borrowed from Ashba

Axl actually dignified TMZ with an answer :rofl-lol:

Axba and Buxl are the new Slaxl :D

rock3

One of the best things that have resulted from the tour so far is the picture of Axl holding the mic and smiling at Bubbles. Just sayin.

EDIT: Axl has incredible legs. Stunning.

Edited by Phanatic

haha ,, has anyone noticed axl's epic thighs? lioke i mean they're great looking. ya just wanna smack em. but anyways, just wanted to mention that. they're always like KA POW! WHADUP BITCH?!

great thighs/

I have, long ago... they are lovely, along with some other things... hahaha :wub:

Ok, but back on topic:

The paparazzi incident. I had forgotten that. That was awesome.

Also, DJ's solo. I love it :wub:

Axl's hair is back. \o/

And his voice... killer!

3 and a half hour setlists (hope that happens in one of the shows I'm going to :lol: )

because axl is an awesome person, .. and although i may not knjow him, a get a good vibe from him. laaaaa.

-gibbz

haha ,, has anyone noticed axl's epic thighs? lioke i mean they're great looking. ya just wanna smack em. but anyways, just wanted to mention that. they're always like KA POW! WHADUP BITCH?!

great thighs/

:rofl-lol: +1000!!

This thread is amazing, can Butliz be the moderator please?

+1

Way to go Butliz

I really think this line-up has all it takes to take over the world. It's just up to the fans to finally decide for being supportive instead of just bitchin' on the forums.

Hey Girl, every time I see these tickets, they are killing me, I could scream. Please stop posting. I'm so fucking jelous.

Just kidding of course. Have a best time in your life, I know I would, I'm happy for you and enjoy for all of us that can't be there.

because axl is an awesome person, .. and although i may not knjow him, a get a good vibe from him. laaaaa.

-gibbz

great thighs/

:lol: I've always admired them.......

This thread is amazing, can Butliz be the moderator please?

+1

Way to go Butliz

I really think this line-up has all it takes to take over the world. It's just up to the fans to finally decide for being supportive instead of just bitchin' on the forums.

Hey Girl, every time I see these tickets, they are killing me, I could scream. Please stop posting. I'm so fucking jelous.

Just kidding of course. Have a best time in your life, I know I would, I'm happy for you and enjoy for all of us that can't be there.

Thanks, I understand... I felt that about the Canadians... Your time will come ;)

And to all girls talking about Axl's thighs, don't get me started on that!! Seriously, let's talk about how GnR is awesome, about the weather, about the Winter olympics, about anything but Axl's thighs... The subject almost got me banned here once :-X

Anyway, one more positive thing to add to the list: Tommy Stinson. I love that he talks on stage. Oh, I love the guys talking on stage. Puts a period to anyone saying they're not a band and that Axl bosses them around. We need more of those monitor mix bootlegs!!

Negativity cleaned out of the positivity thread. :)

On Topic:

I've seen Guns several times over the years and I can tell you that the 3 shows I saw in January were bloody astounding....among the best I've seen,truth be told.

The new songs sound amazing live and were the highlight of the shows for me.

To all those attending the South America shows...get ready,this band is truly going to blow you away live! :shades: