T In The Park 2010

Monty

T In The Park 2010  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BBC Radio 1 announce more bands for this years festival at midday, can listen live HERE.

So far the only confirmed act is Kasabian.

Rumoured headliners are Muse, Eminem, Jay Z....

Green Day and Arctic Monkeys have supposedly been ruled out.

What does everyone think? Happy with rumours? Who else do you want to see?

---

EDIT 11.19am: This article confirms Eminem as a headliner!

EDIT: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/events/titp/

Headliners for this year are Muse, Eminem and Kasabian - if that is not enough check the names below!

Other artists confirmed to date (in alphabetical order, not in bill or date order)

30 Seconds To Mars

Black Eyed Peas

Biffy Clyro

Black Mountain

Broken Social Scene

Calvin Harris

Carl Cox

David Guetta

Dirty Projectors

Dizzee Rascal

Ellie Goulding

Empire of the Sun

Erol Alkan

Faithless

Fake Blood

Florence & The Machine

Four Tet

Goldfrapp

Gossip

Jay-Z

John Mayer

La Roux

Mayer Hawthorne and The County

Newton Faulkner

Paolo Nutini

Plastikman

Rise Against

Skunk Anansie

Slam

Stereophonics

The Cribs

The Coral

The Courteeners

The Proclaimers

The Prodigy

The Stranglers

The Temper Trap

The View

Two Door Cinema Club

Vampire Weekend

Wolfmother

Edited by Monty

Kasabian are the tits live, I was over the moon with that. Muse are ok, I'd probably go see them. Don't give a fuck about Eminem, I'll probably see who's on the NME stage then. Would have preferred Arctics so that's a little bit of a letdown.

Otherwise Biffy, Dizzee, Ellie Goulding, Jay-Z, John Mayer, Stereophonics, Cribs, Coral, Courteeners, Proclaimers, Prodigy, Stranglers, View and Wolfmother are all class. Any more bands to be announced? I'm still hoping for Primal Scream and Charlatans.

^^ There's another batch out friday.

Ahh I absolutely love Kasabian and the rest of the line up is brilliant. Don't know if i'll be able to make it because i'm actually moving that week. Knowing my luck I won't be able to make it even though I'm going to be living just under an hour away from Kinross. <_<

Aww try for Kasabian, their the absolute sex live, I love them. Did you see the november tour?

Ahh I absolutely love Kasabian and the rest of the line up is brilliant. Don't know if i'll be able to make it because i'm actually moving that week. Knowing my luck I won't be able to make it even though I'm going to be living just under an hour away from Kinross. <_<

Aww try for Kasabian, their the absolute sex live, I love them. Did you see the november tour?

Nope, even though they came to aberdeen! I am actually disappointed in myself. :lol: Do you think they'll do another tour this year?

Nope, even though they came to aberdeen! I am actually disappointed in myself. :lol: Do you think they'll do another tour this year?

Maybe a few warm up gigs... o2 academy or something like last year. I was proper greetin last year when I missed tickets to those warm up gigs haha.