Favorite 1991 album?

Rock_And_Roll_Over

Favorite 1991 album?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BloodSugarSexMagik: Half of it's great and the other half is either awful or average. I feel this way with every single one of RHCP's albums.

I agree with your take on BloodSugar...

I've always thought half that album was brilliant - and well the other half.......meh.

I'd say at least three quarters of Blood Sugar is above average... Power of Equality, If You Have To Ask, Mellowship Slinky, Righteous and the Wicked, Give It Way, title track, Under the Bridge, Naked in the Rain, Apache Rose Peacock, My Lovely Man, Sir Psycho Sexy are all quality songs. Suck My Kiss and Funky Monks I think should be in the discussion as well.

I'd say at least three quarters of Blood Sugar is above average... Power of Equality, If You Have To Ask, Mellowship Slinky, Righteous and the Wicked, Give It Way, title track, Under the Bridge, Naked in the Rain, Apache Rose Peacock, My Lovely Man, Sir Psycho Sexy are all quality songs. Suck My Kiss and Funky Monks I think should be in the discussion as well.

Oh man, I haven't listened to "Sir Psycho Sexy" in FOREVER. What a song :rofl-lol:

Oh man, I haven't listened to "Sir Psycho Sexy" in FOREVER. What a song :rofl-lol:

The lady cop in the automobile verse is simply legendary.

The lady cop in the automobile verse is simply legendary.

3/4 of my middle school friend's sex ed probably came from me playing them that song :P

Obviously Use Your Illusion 1/2 but the only other one on that list was for me personally would be RHCPs Blood Sugar Sex Magik! seriously amazing album...lets get on a time-machine back to '91...I'd like to have been able to get up and go to all the concerts that I missed out on having been a young teen at the time. Concerts these days are so few and far between worth going to.

Achtung Baby. But Screamadelica by Primal Scream should be on that list.

Great album, but it shouldn't be there.

noone in the us has heard that album.

A lot of british bands have gotten very big in britain put haven't picked up america's attention, it's a shame. i.e. The Charlatans, The Stone Roses, Primal Scream, The Smiths, Kasabian, Biffy Clyro, The La's, The Coral, The Jam, Arctic Monkeys, The Libertines, Manic Street Preachers, The Small Faces etc..

The same could be said for the opposite as well I'm sure.