YES THERE IS A CONCERT IN COSTA RICA ON APRIL 9, DON'T LOCK THE THREAD!!!

cpaxlvacy

Sor4ry for the caps but the admin locked my other thread. There is promotion all over Costa Rica, it's true, the concert is happening, the site www.todoticker.com is not the only one selling the tickets, stores too, there is a video promotion for the concert and is happening April 9, not April 4. Axl said otherwise, but everything is on track now. So please do some research before locking this thread:

http://www.nacion.com/2010-03-09/Entretenimiento/UltimaHora/Entretenimiento2297145.aspx

"IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl"

"IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl"

that was before it was confirmed, jesus christ...I will take pictures of the promotion here.

"IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Axl"

that was before it was confirmed, jesus christ...I will take pictures of the promotion here.

it is not confirmed before it is posted on the official myspace, the official website or unless axl say otherwise!!

i don't care if there is promotion, because it is NOT confirmed, regardless of what you say!!

maybe YOU should do some research ;)

Edited by henfjel

"IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Axl"

it is not confirmed before it is posted on the official myspace, the official website or unless axl say otherwise!!

i don't care if there is promotion, because it is NOT confirmed, regardless of what you say!!

i dont have to do research, i have the ticket on my hands and didnt buy it on todoticket.com, so monumental promotion starts on costa rica now!!!

"IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Axl"

i dont have to do research, i have the ticket on my hands and didnt buy it on todoticket.com, so monumental promotion starts on costa rica now!!!

HAHAHA ticket on hands for nothing, AXL is the boss he said no show .... is a no show at all.

Edited by KIKOZ3

"IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Axl"

Well, I hope it's true and you get your concert, but don't be mad at Axl if he doesn't show . . . This one wouldn't be his fault!

InsideCostaRica.com reports: Altough Axl Rose made the statement last week on facebook that GUNS N' ROSES would not appear in Costa Rica, Todoticket has begun selling tickets for the April 9 appearance.

Edwin León, general manager of Tod0ticket, told La Nación that the band would in fact visit Costa Rica and that ticket sales have been selling well.

28 Producciones has confirmed that the band will be performing at the Ricardo Saprissa stadium, even though the information is not listed on the band's official web site.

Read the entire report from InsideCostaRica.com.

Sor4ry for the caps but the admin locked my other thread. There is promotion all over Costa Rica, it's true, the concert is happening, the site www.todoticker.com is not the only one selling the tickets, stores too, there is a video promotion for the concert and is happening April 9, not April 4. Axl said otherwise, but everything is on track now. So please do some research before locking this thread:

http://www.nacion.com/2010-03-09/Entretenimiento/UltimaHora/Entretenimiento2297145.aspx

Sorry man, but you should have listened to Axl, he made that post for a reason.

"IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Axl"

From the horses mouth - If someone from GNR confirms its on, then we'll re-open. Until then...

*Locked* (and please do not start another one unless confirmed by Guns N' Roses).