The OFFICIAL São Paulo Concert Thread - March 13, Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't get Estranged tonight, then it's lookin like a done deal that songs retired forever

Why? There are still plenty of shows left.

This is like a big one, like 40 thousand people, special night, doesn't really get bigger than this.

Perhaps, but look at Don't Cry, that wasn't performed until the end of the 2007 shows, i think there could still be a chance for it down the track but I'm not going to make a bet on it.

Excellent work, great rant! all about the club, and Axl prefering to do this show, instead of wrecking his throat by doing that private one, "I did'nt want to say fuck you, to you" Audio is pretty good if running through a decent sound system, not just pc speakers...

If we don't get Estranged tonight, then it's lookin like a done deal that songs retired forever

I already lost my hope for estranged in Brazil. Bumbles told to somebody here in BH that they don`t rehearsed it. :(

:( :( Well that puts the kill on that

They better rehearse it tomorrow afternoon.

I already lost my hope for estranged in Brazil. Bumbles told to somebody here in BH that they don`t rehearsed it. :(

That sounds bad :(

To anyone who didn't catch the KOHD story, he said that his "friend" booked the surprise show without telling Axl and when Axl did find out he had a sore throat from the night before. He said that he set his priorities and it'd be alot smarter to rest so he could sing better for the 40000 people in the crowd rather than the 400 supermodels at the other one.

(there was excessive use of the word fuck throughout it though)

I really don't think "Estranged" is happening any time soon. I just don't think it was popular enough for him to perform a 10 minute song, you know what I mean? November Rain was a huge hit, so the length is justified...outside of the fanbase, Estranged isn't really that well-known, so performing it in front of 45,000 people would be suicide.