The OFFICIAL São Paulo Concert Thread - March 13, Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be an inconvenience, but, it appears to me that the qik.com link with ... what's the guy who is uploading the vids' name? Raul? (haha no just kidding, not him). Anyway- he's got Better marked as "GN'R intro." Clicked there to see the rant, but instead of the rant, it's "NO ONE EVA TOLD ME WHEN..." you know. So yeah, I guess I'm looking for CD. Anyone got any leads?

Who throws a fucking beer, like really.

I don't get some people.

Yeah I know. I doesn't make sense to buy a 70 dollar ticket and them throw stuff at the band, much less at Axl. But Axl has a right to be pissed. Remember the 'sercet show" that was cancelled and everybody started bashing Axl and got all angry at him and said he OD'ed on cocaine. Axl's line during the rant "pussies at the club" probably refers to that.

70 dollar ticket. :lol:

You funny!!!

From where they threw the bottle, that is a 200 dollar ticket, kind sir. 100 if you are a student.

Who throws a fucking beer, like really.

I don't get some people.

Yeah I know. I doesn't make sense to buy a 70 dollar ticket and them throw stuff at the band, much less at Axl. But Axl has a right to be pissed. Remember the 'sercet show" that was cancelled and everybody started bashing Axl and got all angry at him and said he OD'ed on cocaine. Axl's line during the rant "pussies at the club" probably refers to that.

70 dollar ticket. :lol:

You funny!!!

From where they threw the bottle, that is a 200 dollar ticket, kind sir. 100 if you are a student.

"Kind Sir" haha, I'm gonna start using that.

Not to be an inconvenience, but, it appears to me that the qik.com link with ... what's the guy who is uploading the vids' name? Raul? (haha no just kidding, not him). Anyway- he's got Better marked as "GN'R intro." Clicked there to see the rant, but instead of the rant, it's "NO ONE EVA TOLD ME WHEN..." you know. So yeah, I guess I'm looking for CD. Anyone got any leads?

http://qik.com/video/5467558 thats CD and WTTJ

&

@ Scaramouche : if u install the "plug in" u will hear a diferent stream, the other sound its from tokyo show, its a cell phone stream, its stoped now but it was live... shitty but live...

Edited by Argentina Roses

What the fuck did Axl say in the middle of SCOM??

"Come on with...." what?

"Come on with that feedback... fuck!" It was because there was some screeching noise right before. Some kind of sound problem.

Deb, Axl "come on don't do that" ;D

Thank you! :)