The OFFICIAL São Paulo Concert Thread - March 13, Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG !

It seems that the whole fucking world was watching the stream I've made !!!

That's disturbing to me !

I feel like a freak !

I've made this just for fun ! For the mates that had no money to buy the tickets and people that live so far from the shows !

Brazil is a continental country ! People live a entire life and doesn't see the beach !

BTW: Congrats to people outside Brazil that silenced Qik messages, so the lag was minimized !

Some brazilians just cannot get it, and flooded some streamins, causing skips !

But it is OK ! People had fun ! And that what counts !

I am happy !

Just got back home from the concert. Absolutely awesome 6 AM and no sleep. Had a hard time getting home. Subway station / car park closed.

If I had to describe it in one word I'd say BOLD. Axl was clearly having a blast.Great sense of humor, running like a mad man despite his throat issues which prevent him from hitting higher notes.Loads of pictures TONS of videos in HD.My arms are sore from hold the camera and my neck is stiff.

The crowd was absolutely insane!

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

GOOD FUCKING NIGHT EVERYONE!!!!! Thanks for keeping up to the minute here with everyone at the greatest forum on the planet MYGNRFORUM.COM !!!!

Cheers, gnite everyone

-Justin

:thumbsup:

Intro

1-Chinese Democracy

2-Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

4- Mr. Brownstone

5-Sorry

6-Better

Richard Fortus solo

7-Live and let die

8- If the world

9- Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed solo

10-Street of Dreams

Jam

11-IRS

DJ Ashba Solo

12-Sweet Child O Mine

13-You could be mine

Axl`s piano solo - Another Brick in the wall

14- November rain

Bumblefoot solo

15-knockin on heavens door

16-Nightrain

Encore

17-Madagascar

18- Shackler's Revenge

19-This I love

20- Patience

21-Paradise City

Amazing setlist

Has Axl ranted about the sore throad or the rumours of last days?

Yes.He said they booked it and never told him. He only learned about it one day before the so-called secret concert.He was pissed but wanted to go but had the throat problem and decided not to go to be able to be better for Sao Paulo concert.He said something to the effect of "he'd rather play for the public that was there in front of him for the show rather than for 100 stupid people."

Intro

1-Chinese Democracy

2-Welcome to the Jungle

3- It`s so easy

4- Mr. Brownstone

5-Sorry

6-Better

Richard Fortus solo

7-Live and let die

8- If the world

9- Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed solo

10-Street of Dreams

Jam

11-IRS

DJ Ashba Solo

12-Sweet Child O Mine

13-You could be mine

Axl`s piano solo - Another Brick in the wall

14- November rain

Bumblefoot solo

15-knockin on heavens door

16-Nightrain

Encore

17-Madagascar

18- Shackler's Revenge

19-This I love

20- Patience

21-Paradise City

i'm jealous. come to australia

For those of you who are kidding yourselves that "Estranged" or "Civil War" will be played at some random show, I feel sorry for you but they won't. Here is a how touring bands work:

1. They decide on a set number of songs (for GNR that seems to be 20 + 6 oddballs)

2. They rehearse those songs until they are almost sick of them.

3. They plays those songs on the tour.

They DO NOT work up more songs during soundcheck or on the plane. The songlist may change between LEGS of the tour but it will not change much. I'm sorry but quit getting depressed about the setlist when it is obvious what songs are actual possibilities during the show and don't piss on the band because they didn't play one of your favorites.

Thanks! :)

I'm watching ChiDem right now. I'm at the part where Axl stops and throws a tantrum.

I understand it's probably really annoying for people to be throwing shit, but honestly, man...you gotta live and let die (see what I did there?) when it comes to that shit. It happens to every rock n' roll band. Most of 'em trudge through and ignore it. Some even like it (cough, Iggy). It's part of the experience.

Just my two cents, but if you're going to openly pride yourself on being "THE MOST DANGEROUS ROCK BAND IN THE WORLD," then roll with the punches - if someone throws a bottle, fuck 'em. Don't ruin the show for hundreds/thousands of other people because of some stupid asshole.

So according to you, Axl shouldn't say anything? :crazy:

Of course, he's going to say something about it. I hate when people throw things at the stage. Awesome Axl!! rock3 !