Axl's bottle incident in Brazil

Cool video :D

However, you can hear Axl is using back-up vocals from orginal Chinese Democracy. When he starts to scream "STOP", you can hear that in the background is still playing "cause it would take a lot more time than you.... have got for masturbation". And after 'masturbation' song stops for good.

It's weird.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people, you pay money to watch a kick ass band and then decide a bottle to the stomach is the way to go?

Axl is always accused of being slightly irrational and letting himself be wound up but people forget how many incidents like this over the years where he has continued when he would have been right to walk.The crowd should tear the little fucker to bits.

That's cool, check out another band then

I'm used to this line-up and I don't attend nugnr shows, so don't worry about me

But if I had bought a ticket thinking that I was going to see the real GNR, I would have been pissed like that guy seeing the curent line-up and I would certainly have had the same reaction as him

I would have thrown a couple of bottles too

misleading title. i expected footage of axl drunk. disappointing.

Same :lol:

Still a cool video though, he sounds seriously pissed on the third "Stop!"

Anyway, people who throw shit at those on stage, for whatever reason, clearly haven't evolved properly. Imagine if the band did leave, all the hate for all those thousands of people would be directed at you, needless to say you wouldn't make it out alive.

Edited by plonker88

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people, you pay money to watch a kick ass band and then decide a bottle to the stomach is the way to go?

Axl is always accused of being slightly irrational and letting himself be wound up but people forget how many incidents like this over the years where he has continued when he would have been right to walk.The crowd should tear the little fucker to bits.

The guy was probably disappointed by the line-up

I can't blame him

All i have to say to you is: THERE WILL NEVER BE A REUNION, EVER.

Props to Axl for handling the situation nicely.

I'm not really blaming Axl, because he definitely has every right to say something and he didnt really do anything "wrong" in this video, but I think sometimes he should handle these situations a little better. This person hit him with a water bottle in the stomach area, and it didnt seem like it hurt him at all, so I think it was a bit of an overreaction to stop the show and threaten to leave because of ONE asshole. Had it been multiple people throwing shit then I would understand, but notbecause of one person. IMO he should have brushed it off and just kept playing, and if someone else threw something then stop the show and say something.

Again, not blaming Axl or saying he was totally wrong, I just hate when one dickhead gets that much attention because they throw something.

You always better nip things in the bud. Not reacting like he did would have been equivalent to an invitation to try harder to provoke him. Perfect reaction, imo. Resolute, very clear message and then a relaxed "Where were we?" Unthinkable in, say, 1991. :xmasssanta:

However, you can hear Axl is using back-up vocals from orginal Chinese Democracy. When he starts to scream "STOP", you can hear that in the background is still playing "cause it would take a lot more time than you.... have got for masturbation". And after 'masturbation' song stops for good.

It's weird.

I thought that was Tommy backing singing.

It's weird.

Could be :)

I'm not really blaming Axl, because he definitely has every right to say something and he didnt really do anything "wrong" in this video, but I think sometimes he should handle these situations a little better. This person hit him with a water bottle in the stomach area, and it didnt seem like it hurt him at all, so I think it was a bit of an overreaction to stop the show and threaten to leave because of ONE asshole. Had it been multiple people throwing shit then I would understand, but notbecause of one person. IMO he should have brushed it off and just kept playing, and if someone else threw something then stop the show and say something.

Again, not blaming Axl or saying he was totally wrong, I just hate when one dickhead gets that much attention because they throw something.

I don't think he was actually gonna leave because of that one asshole. He just stopped and threatened so that other douches would see that was a possibility and not throw shit in case they were thinking about it. Maybe if he didn't say anything, some fuckhead in the audience would go "oh look, he was hit with a bottle and didn't do anything!! Hahaha. I'm gonna throw one too then, let's see what happens"

So just stop at the first and threaten so people see you're serious and stop.

At least that's what I would do :shrugs:

It's weird.

Could be :)

Nah, they use backing tracks for any layered vocals. At least, it sounds that way for sure. I ain't saying Axl is miming or anything, he obviously isn't, it's just for very layered parts.

He has every right to stop the show,considering there's been a history of incidents,and ones with more serious results like

And it wasn't just Axl who was pissed off...listen to Slash!

Would have been a different story in Brazil if that water bottle had injured somebody.

It's weird.

Right before the music stops, (after the instruments cut out) you can hear the tape slowing, and then stopping. Like someone just unplugged the tape player, or hit the power button rather than hitting the STOP button. You hear that?

Edited by drtydane

'And I don't need no fucking pussies like we had the other night in that club.'

what club was that? what happend?

Guns was supposed to play a surprise gig at a club in São paulo Thursday night. Axl had a sore throat and didn't go. The models and "celebs" in the club started a riot and a rumor that he didn't show because he had a cocaine overdose.