The OFFICIAL Caracas Thread - March 27, Venezuela

gunsguy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this one of those starting at 1 am type shows? Axl's still on the aeroplane?

Not sure when they will get on stage, his plane landed awhile ago

no worries he will kick there ass just like he said that he would

Edited by gunsguy

Axl's flight would have touched down by now too

They haven't had a show for a few days now, what is with the late plane rides?

If there is even a hint of trouble when he does this it creates a situation where they don't go on until 1-2 am, or even worse depending on what happens.

It seems awfully risky to have an arena full of people waiting for you knowing in order for you to make it in time everything has to fall into place exactly.

Just an observation, but it seems like it is just asking for trouble one of these days as there is no time built in for anything to go wrong even slightly.

the show will end at dawn ....

If there is even a hint of trouble when he does this it creates a situation where they don't go on until 1-2 am, or even worse depending on what happens.

It seems awfully risky to have an arena full of people waiting for you knowing in order for you to make it in time everything has to fall into place exactly.

Just an observation, but it seems like it is just asking for trouble one of these days as there is no time built in for anything to go wrong even slightly.

its true .... very dangerous..

this is what happened in vancouver 2002......organizers panicked.....then people rioted

I obviously have no idea what Axl does in his spare time but I tend to agree with you on this one there dude. That's a lot of people at one of these shows so if anything were to happen and Axl didn't show up it wouldn't be good. I truly do believe a lot of innocent fans would get hurt or worse if that were to happen which would ultimately be blamed on Axl. Not very good press. WTF?? :question:

its ok.. just a comment...its saturday . no problems!! :thumbsup:

I'm here again. Still DJin' St Pierre kicked ass for 5 rounds. No GNR yet?

2nd opener is on.

The promoter needs to talk to otherr ones, instead of panicking and not saying a word, they decided to hold a press conference regarding the issue, they did not allow any fans inside until they knew the plane was airborne, and they informed everyone what was going on. THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE!

Edited by gunsguy

its ok.. just a comment...its saturday . no problems!! :thumbsup:

I'm here again. Still DJin' St Pierre kicked ass for 5 rounds. No GNR yet?

2nd opener is on.

The promoter needs to talk to otehr ones, instead of panicking and not saying a rod, they decided to hole a press conference regarding the issue, they did not allow any fans inside untill they knew the plane was airborne, and they informed everyone what was going on. THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE!

Exactly.

Cinderela's shouldnt buy GNR tickets... :rofl-lol:

Do you mean, pussies should not buy GN'R tickets?

LMAO he was trying to be nice :) ahahaha I think the way he said it had more meaning somehow LOL

roadies:

wafud1.jpg.2urp8af.jpg

miv44.jpg.mrvcpf.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

Cinderela's shouldnt buy GNR tickets... :rofl-lol:

Do you mean, pussies should not buy GN'R tickets?

I meant if you feel yo uwill turn into a pumpkin at 12 then dont loose your shooe.. of crap wait nevermind I somehow got it all wrong, but Gunsguy got it right I think