The OFFICIAL Caracas Thread - March 27, Venezuela

gunsguy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in line waiting to enter inside the venue: people are very relax listengi music and talking shit about chavez

Was he elected? It seems that residents don't like him and are not satisfied with his policy.

It would be amusing if he made it to the show though.

I'm still in line waiting to enter inside the venue: people are very relax listengi music and talking shit about chavez

Was he elected? It seems that residents don't like him and are not satisfied with his policy.

It would be amusing if he made it to the show though.

Still waiting outside the venue. he was "elected" making fraud

No. I'm hoping Axl make some rants about this fucking lunatic.

talking about chavez?

it could cause him only troubles if he did it during the show. he can afford to do it later, when he´ll be out of venezuela jurisdiction.

Yeah. What kind of trouble ?? He would be banned from leaving the country ?? Then you'll get an international problem with United States and probably Europe Union. Chavez is not that crazy. It would be pretty weird tough.

PS: Thinking more about this, could you imagine Axl being treated as International Prisoner, being kidnapped by the Venezuelan Army or something like that ?? That could lead to a war. :unsure:

Edited by marlon_brando15

feeling like Justin Envy!!!!

after all those posts........your fingers must hurt!

I'm not close, but if we kept track of page views i'm sure i'm close!

trying to end every sentence with an exclamation mark!

congrats J!

You are actually one of the literal handful of people that post on here that actually have anything relevant to post!

back to Axl.........fuck.........bring it...........sweet looking forward to this one!

feeling like Justin Envy!!!!

after all those posts........your fingers must hurt!

I'm not close, but if we kept track of page views i'm sure i'm close!

trying to end every sentence with an exclamation mark!

congrats J!

You are actually one of the literal handful of people that post on here that actually have anything relevant to post!

back to Axl.........fuck.........bring it...........sweet looking forward to this one!

Thx man. Yeah the ! is a trademark thing for me. Yes this show is gonna rock. I'm preppin' to DJ and I have about 15 windows open on the laptop LOL rock3

Edited by MicEffecT

THANKS DRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So gates are open. People still filin' into the venue...

Source: Twitter @ruidoblanco

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, It's gettin close to time to ROCK! CARACAS - Can U ROCK US !?! #GnR

Edited by MicEffecT

Still picturing Axl singing Elton John songs for three hours at a hotel bar piano in the earling morning hours. Fits the image of the world's most dangerous rocker. :rofl-lol:

But it's the diversity of his music that makes him so special.

That's something many don't know or expect from Axl. His diversity. His favorite spot to relax is a Jazz club. The night before Toronto 2002 Axl was at Ultra Supper Club listening to classic Jazz. Pretty sweet and nothing u would ever expect from "The World's Best Frontman" Yes I said it!

I just found out there is wifi at the event. woohooo! I may be online tonight afterall, but I am DJing so I maybe distracted!

get your fucking priorities straight man, there is a gig tonight LOL!!!! jk

rock2

OHHHHH look I have 9,999 posts, I am getting a beer :)rock3 rock1 rock3 this only happens once! WOOH MicEffecT has 999 wtf? thats awesome two beers

ok I will edit this one instead of posting, I don't know if I want to go over 10, 000 posts, seems like some weird boundry or something

ok - beer me - - Post 100!!!

.......and on this momentus occasion, I'd like to thank Mr. Axl Rose and GN'R for being so fuckin' AWESOME!!!! And thanks to Eric for giving us the forum! rock1

No. I'm hoping Axl make some rants about this fucking lunatic.

talking about chavez?

it could cause him only troubles if he did it during the show. he can afford to do it later, when he´ll be out of venezuela jurisdiction.

Yeah. What kind of trouble ?? He would be banned from leaving the country ?? Then you'll get an international problem with United States and probably Europe Union. Chavez is not that crazy. It would be pretty weird tough.

PS: Thinking more about this, could you imagine Axl being treated as International Prisoner, being kidnapped by the Venezuelan Army or something like that ?? That could lead to a war. :unsure:

yes, they could not allowed him to leave the country for some time - hours or days..dunno. i agree with what you said that then chavez would have to solve the international cause, but he could ban him from leaving the country for one or two days just to show the power. - again, it´s only speculation,