More videos from Rose Bar?

slash_plocman

This is the source of videos from the Rose Bar. http://ow.ly/1tdTv

Now, we only have 6 of 16 song that were played that night. I though that we could pressure DeLeon Tequila by writing lots of comments with requests and make them upload some more videos from that show. What do you think?

Edited by slash_plocman

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have any inside info on whether the rest of this show even exists on film?? Are all of the Chinese Democracy tracks played that night going to be hoarded?? Aghh.Damnit.I really would like to hear an acoustic version of Street Of Dreams and Sorry.

Setlist: You're Crazy, Mr. Brownstone, Used To Love Her, Welcome To The Jungle, Street Of Dreams, Sorry, It's So Easy, Patience, Rocket Queen, Catcher In The Rye, My Michelle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Whole Lotta Rosie, Sweet Child O' Mine, Nightrain, Paradise City

We deserve this secret gig full because there hasn't been a full acoustic set of the band since 1987. So Deleon you'll be the man if you put the rest of this out.

How cool these are. Really dig Brownstone. If there are gaps in Europe on their tour schedule hope they do a few of these......amazing

We deserve this secret gig full because there hasn't been a full acoustic set of the band since 1987. So Deleon you'll be the man if you put the rest of this out.

How cool these are. Really dig Brownstone. If there are gaps in Europe on their tour schedule hope they do a few of these......amazing

Oh yeah...f@#K..listened to it again...I Love this band.