The OFFICIAL Rio Thread - April 4, Brazil @ Apoteose Park

ManetsBR

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumblefoot

Thank you Rio for being a great audience. (Hope you enjoyed the anthem, enjoyed playing it for you...) :) Had to rush out of the venue and get to the hotel with just enough time to pack my bags, sign autographs & take pics outside the hotel in a militant fashion, eat breakfast, get in touch with family, and leave for... the airport. Thanks to everyone for all the kind gifts! So many! CDs, magazines, shirts, art, pictures, chocolate, Jobim songbook, GNR cookies! And a Bumblefoot banner! Will definitely post a pic of that... Will never forget all my South American friends, you made this whole tour feel like a gift :) Next stop - Panama!

(about five min ago via facebook)

25zlf0i.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

Bumblefoot

Thank you Rio for being a great audience. (Hope you enjoyed the anthem, enjoyed playing it for you...) :) Had to rush out of the venue and get to the hotel with just enough time to pack my bags, sign autographs & take pics outside the hotel in a militant fashion, eat breakfast, get in touch with family, and leave for... the airport. Thanks to everyone for all the kind gifts! So many! CDs, magazines, shirts, art, pictures, chocolate, Jobim songbook, GNR cookies! And a Bumblefoot banner! Will definitely post a pic of that... Will never forget all my South American friends, you made this whole tour feel like a gift :) Next stop - Panama!

25zlf0i.jpg

wtf are those? cookies?

djeaxl2.png

djeaxl.png

Axl has new shoes. Someone find out what they are so I can get a pair.

he's totally wearing skate shoes

I'm glad you guys liked my pictures! It was my pleasure to do the updates on twitter!

I would have loved to jump up and down and scream the whole set, but after 8 hours standing on the front row with no food, just 4 cups of water plus more 7 hours in line waiting to get inside the venue, it was near impossible for me to go as crazy as I'd love to! So I enjoyed the show with my camera in one hand and my phone on the other! hehehe

Here's a video of Sweet Child recorded by a good friend of mine (Annette) with my camera:

I hope you like it! :D

Edited by Pinball Wizard

I'm glad you guys liked my pictures! It was my pleasure to do the updates on twitter!

I would have loved to jump up and down and scream the whole set, but after 8 hours standing on the front row with no food, just 4 cups of water plus more 7 hours in line waiting to get inside the venue, it was near impossible for me to go as crazy as I'd love to! So I enjoyed the show with my camera in one hand and my phone on the other! hehehe

Here's a video of Sweet Child recorded by a good friend of mine (Annette) with my camera:

Wow man that vid is sweet! Thanks again for everything that you gave us from the show, you made the show better for us at least!

What a cool vid Thanks!! :)

Amazing vid, kudos to your friend.

Killer vid! Looks like a great view point! Once they finally come to the USA I don't know where I want to be in the front yet haha, awesome Bach vids too! Thanks!

Guest gunns5

we need someone to perform a detailed investigation on what shoes Axl is wearing, exactly what brand/colour/diamater/width/shoe lace length and size they are.

We then must compare that to shoes on the internet in the hopes to find an exact match, and then use that information to predict what future shoes Axl will wear. After this is done, we then must cross check that information with sources in the gnr family as a final confirmation that our investigation was a success, only then should we be accept the information to be 100% true leaving no possibility for any mistakes.

Seriously people, who gives a fuck what he wears/dresses/looks, your all fucking freaks who worry about that stupid shit.

we need someone to perform a detailed investigation on what shoes Axl is wearing, exactly what brand/colour/diamater/width/shoe lace length and size they are.

We then must compare that to shoes on the internet in the hopes to find an exact match, and then use that information to predict what future shoes Axl will wear. After this is done, we then must cross check that information with sources in the gnr family as a final confirmation that our investigation was a success, only then should we be accept the information to be 100% true leaving no possibility for any mistakes.

Seriously people, who gives a fuck what he wears/dresses/looks, your all fucking freaks who worry about that stupid shit.

A+

Yes cookies according to BBF qoute :)

Chocolate cookies for Easter, I saw the boxes being prepared by the girls. They made one box with many of those with all the members' cookies, for each band member, and a card for each one, and for Sebastian's band too (with Sebastian's band's characters). It was really lovely and creative!

Haha! Bullseye :xmasssanta:

Fashion has been part of Rock N Roll and music for over 50 years, it shouldn't be a HUGE surprise to anyone that people are interested in what their idols wear.

I'm guessing the people jeering and criticising probably dress in pale denim or chinos and think that anyone interested in their appearance is gay, right?

Anyways, I think some people do get a bit TOO excited about all this shit, but just ignore them, it's not doing any harm.

I know you are saying "it's all about the music" and I agree, but when Axl looks like a cunt like in 2002 people are distracted from the music, and just talk about how the band look like freaks.

So IF you want the music to be respected and listened to, when Axl dresses well then the media DO just focus on the music so you win as well.

It's only fanatics that are obsessed with the fucking socks Axl wears so don't worry they are listening to the music more than anyone as well.

So Axl dressing well works for all concerned. You just have to put up with people getting a bit TOO excited about it all.

LP

Edited by Longpig

Bumblefoot

25zlf0i.jpg

wtf are those? cookies?

djeaxl2.png

djeaxl.png

Axl has new shoes. Someone find out what they are so I can get a pair.

he's totally wearing skate shoes

deffinatlly skate shoes .............. NOT Nike's