airline loses BBF's guitar

oohwa

first jarmo gets his iphone jacked... baz's band get their equipment looted at rio(?),, and now this... VERy CLASSY SOuF AMERICA

edit:they didnt lose it, they jacked that shit. watch it be on ebay or something one day.

Hey dumbass. SOUTH AMERICA errr SOUF was last week. This is CENTRAL AMERICA. Learn to read the fuckin' map before ya attempt to diss an entire continent. Frozen Inferno... More like Frozen Braincells!!! Have some respect for those who may take offence... And Baz's equipment truck crashed, it's not like they propped it up on blocks and stole the stereo. Fuck man, think b4 ya type!

This is a map...

http://maps.google.ca/maps?rlz=1R2ADFA_enCA368&hl=en&q=central%20america&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

well central america is not a continent....and those countries arent in NA..... are they "continent-less"?

You're right, but South America is the continent I was referring to. Central America is just a group of countries. I'm no geologist. I get ur point tho rock3

first jarmo gets his iphone jacked... baz's band get their equipment looted at rio(?),, and now this... VERy CLASSY SOuF AMERICA

edit:they didnt lose it, they jacked that shit. watch it be on ebay or something one day.

Yeah, San Juan is in Central American, stupid asshole

Very Classy from north americans don't know a shit world geography. they just can find their own country on a map

actually, I am very geographically informed....but if I wasn't, who the fuck cares where a useless country like...(we'll say Croatia) is. What importance is that to anyone?

I wasn't talkin' bout you so pull your panties outta your ass. Croatia... Hmmm? Why should we care...

http://euro2008girls.com/pics/croatian-girls.jpg

Very Classy from north americans don't know a shit world geography. they just can find their own country on a map

actually, I am very geographically informed....but if I wasn't, who the fuck cares where a useless country like...(we'll say Croatia) is. What importance is that to anyone?

I wasn't talkin' bout you so pull your panties outta your ass. Croatia... Hmmm? Why should we care...

suck my prick , waste of sperm. what do u care what someone on the internet thinks.

suck my prick , waste of sperm. what do u care what someone on the internet thinks.

you generalized North Americans....which means me.

and she needs to shave her pits btw

Shut the fuck up, ALL OF YOU. Dear god, You guys are really looking Nazis. THERE IS NO BETTER COUNTRY. NO ONE'S THE BEST. Even the Roman Empire fell down (and from what I know, the biggest empire along with Macedonians), why do you guys think America owns the World ?? Stop with this.

America Blows....Time to move to Canada!

Canada is in north America.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Where did I say North America? I meant the USA.

You may have meant to say the USA but you said America. Canada is in America. Specifically North America.

Chris, just to clarify that San Juan, Puerto RIco is not part of Central America. The islands of CUBA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, HAITI AND Puerto Rico are located in The Caribbean.

According to the promoter of this event Jose Dueno GNRdecide to add San Juan to the tour because the were fascinated with the island when they came here in 2006, also Frank love to visits SJ because he have a lot of friends here. But the tour was only to South and Central America, Not caribbean.

So, as a part of the US territory (Puerto Rico) ironically we are the first leg of the US Tour!!!!